CHAPTER 9

PLEASE DO READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE VERY END! THANK YOU~~ ^^

====================================================================================

[HER POV]

"Are you ok? Tired?" Jimin asked, concerned about me as I walked along the pavement, stretching my arms as I yawned.

"Yeah, just a tad bit tired," I smiled as I looked down at him, sitting cosily within my right pocket.

"I wish I could be the one to carry you," Jimin mumbled to himself. I smiled to myself at his cute thought. 

"Well, you wouldn't exist if that happens. I'm heavy..." I giggled.

Carrying Jimin with me, I'm walking along the streets, heading home after my night shift at the restaurant. I'm excited because school holidays are coming right up so I don't have to attend school.

However to my dismay, the diner's owner wanted to go overseas for holidays. The diner would be shut down temporarily for 2 weeks. "I have to find some other part-time job in the mean time," I thought to myself.

"To me, you are not heavy," Jimin said as he pouted.

I blushed easily at his sweet statement and I couldn't stop myself from giggling at his words and expression. I've known that I have devoted so much of my time and attention to him, that it is going to make me suffer with this one-sided...love?

I sighed when I thought of that. After all, we are two different beings. It is against the law of nature for us to fall in love. If, there is such a thing..

"Summers, watch out." Jimin suddenly said, his voice becoming serious and stern. Jimin only calls me that when something is wrong.

"What is it?" I breathed, my voice dropped to a whisper.

"I can hear it. There's-"Jimin didn't manage to finish as two tall figures suddenly surround me, coming from my back and trapping me in an alley.

I staggered backwards, willing my jelly legs to carry my weight. I inched, closer and closer to the red brick wall behind me. My back hit the wall with a thud as the two figures stood inches away from me, their reeking breath forming disgusting white fumes in the cold, chilly winter air.

Underneath that dim light coming from the street lamppost, I could roughly see that they are ginormous tattoos covering their skin. 

Their back.

Arms.

Legs.

Everything.

They even had piercings and my breath hitched as I noticed something black and sleek poking out of their coats. I could only hope they aren't revolvers...

Stomping their boots in the dirty soiled alleyway, they chuckled as one of them, dressed in dirty green trench coats trapped me with both of his hands, invading my privacy bubble.

"Yo, Rick, be easy with the lady," the guy in black called out to his friend that traps me by the wall.

The guy in the dirty green trench coat, who must be Rick smirked, "Shut up, Deek. Hey girl, don't you know it is dangerous to be wandering around on the streets in the middle of the night?" he drawled as he slowly stood up, removing his hands from both of my sides.