CHAPTER 18

[HER POV]

"Here," Jimin utter as he bent down to lift me up in his arms. He placed my arm around his neck and shoulders before he scooped me up with his arms.

"Ah!" I exclaimed immediately before I instinctively covered my mouth with my hands to stop myself.

Jimin chuckled as he winked at me before he strode out of the abandoned building. He continued to carry me bridal style as he walked along the way, to our home.

Slowly, I relaxed in his sturdy arms. Feeling extremely exhausted, I rested my head against his chest. A smile crept up my tired face as I listened to the sound of his beating heart.

Thump..thump...thump...

He is alive, well and next to me. The sound is so calming that I took a deep breath and stretched to relax. He smells so good as well...his scent, it calms yet...excites me.

I can listen to the sound of his heart, his even breathing all day without a care in the world. What exactly has gotten into me.. I'm so infatuated with Jimin...

I decided that I'm not going to think about anything and just enjoy being in his arms as he carried me, walking down the pavement and across the street. Into the forest, over the tree roots and rocks.

I have no idea how long Jimin has been carrying me for I slipped into dreamland. The only thing I knew was the feeling of the wind brushing over my limbs, causing me to wake up from my sleep due to the cold. 

Squinting my eyes, I was just in time to see Jimin kicking the wooden door of a shack in the middle of the woods open.

The door swing at its hinges and hit the wall with a thud. Jimin threw me up in his arms before he catches me again.

"Oh? You're awake?" Jimin giggled.

"That's why you threw me?" 

"No, because you are rather hea-"

"Jimin..." I pouted.

He laughed as he walked into the shelter and closed the door with his foot. "I'm just kidding. This is nothing to me.."

Climbing up the stairs, the steps squeaked underneath our weight. Jimin walked down the corridor and turned to his right to reveal a sky blue room with a large king-sized bed in the middle.

The furniture in this house are all draped with white cloths, a sign that nobody lives here anymore.

"Jimin....where are we?" I asked as he lifted off the white cloth of the bed and threw it aside.

Slowly, Jimin placed me onto the soft bedding before he got off and stand, to look at me with his hands on his hips.

Swinging my legs off the edge of the bed, I looked up at him curiously.

He brushed his hair with his hand before he said, "Just, a house in the middle of the woods. I found it by accident the other day. Nobody lives here anymore.." Gosh, that's so hot.

"And I reckon it would be a perfect place for both of us," he whispered as he tickled my nose.

I blushed with his touch.

"I'm going to go and get some warm water for you...you must be thirsty," Jimin mutter before he turned around to head for the kitchen downstairs.

"No, Jimin..." I called out to him as I held onto his hand.

Jimin stopped and turned back to look at me before he grasped my hand tightly in his.