CHAPTER 22

~~~~WARNI-!! WELL, I TRIED TO WARN YOU. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T. THIS IS ENTIRELY UP TO YOUR CHOICE!~~~~

====================================================================================

[HER POV]

"Are you sure we're not going to fast?" I asked, absentmindedly as I twirled the temporary make-shift ring Jimin made for me on my ring finger.

"Yes babe, I'm sure," Jimin whispered into my ears as he snuggled even closer towards me.

I've agreed to marry him. It was like a spur of a moment thing, but it just felt right.

My skin heats up with his touch. Lying in a hammock together, doesn't exactly gives us much room to begin with. And yet, Jimin kept on doing skinships with me like blowing air into my ears, hugging me close, tracing circles on the palms of my hands...

Oh them butterflies in my stomach....

"Oww! What did you do that for?!" I gasped, astonished, as I rubbed my earlobe with my fingers. This boy actually bit my earlobe!

Jimin giggled as he licked his lips. "I just felt like biting it,"

He pouted as he tried to wink at me, dissolving all the shock and slight anger that bubbled up within me. Hugging me close to his chest, he hummed his favourite tune as he gently caress my back, playing with my long black hair as he did.

I would do what I usually do, and never get tired of it. Leaning against his chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart, savoring his scent. Feeling the warmth from his body, appreciating how it envelops me, puts me at ease, keeping me warm.

"You're the one for me.." Jimin mutter, his chin on my head.

My eyes shot wide with his statement. Blood rushed to my cheeks and I could feel the all-so familiar heat rising off of them. Climbing out of the hammock abruptly, I straightened my shirt as I covered both of my cheeks with my hands.

I could feel that they turned really really red. We're out; basking under the sun. Despite being in the woods, it sure made me sweat a lot (at least that's what I thought).

I began fanning myself with my hands as I tried to avoid Jimin's smirk and burning gaze. He chuckled as he slowly eased himself off the hammock.

Hugging me tight from the back he whispered to me, as he rested his head by the crook of my shoulder, "After all this time, you're still shy?"

Something within me snapped. "Are you kidding me?" I said as I turned around to look at him. Jimin still kept me within his embrace, his fingers latched to each other around my back.

I jabbed a finger directly at his chest, "You! Have this..this effect on me, don't you know? I--" I sighed, frustrated. 

Jimin giggled at my outburst. Leaning in close to me he gave me a quick peck on my lips. I blushed even harder right now as I covered my lips with my hand in shock.

"You're so cute when you blush.." Jimin said as he peered into my dark brown eyes.

I could only bit my lip to try to suppress my ever increasing embarrassment. I wanted to run and hide in the bushes but Jimin kept me rooted to my place, by holding me close to him.