CHAPTER 12

[AUTHOR'S POV]

//This is hella annoying//

Jimin thought to himself as he tried to calm his jumbled up thoughts by focusing on building a fort with stationaries. It was originally fun but seeing and hearing Chloe rolling in bed about her feelings really bugged Jimin.

What's worse is when he hears the voices in her head. "She doesn't need to think about this..guy, Jin," Jimin mutter to himself.

He felt frustrated that Chloe is asking herself about Jin. He is sad that Chloe isn't even thinking about him.

Jin...

Jin...

Jin..

"Who does this Jin thinks he is anyway?" screams Jimin on the inside. 

He doesn't care anymore. "I'm just going to do it..I'm a man..." With that determination in mind, Jimin jumped off the table, abandoning his fort. 

He clambered over the sheets and skipped onto Chloe. He felt Chloe stir beneath his tiny feet. Carefully, he slowly tucked her long black hair as he leaned down and whispered in her ears..

How he truly really feel...

[HER POV]

I sat up immediately. Startled, Jimin jumped and rolled like he was doing somersaults before he landed gracefully on the bed sheets.

"What did you just-" I begin, tongue-tied.

"I said, I love you, Chloe....and I mean it," Jimin said as he tried to stand tall on his feet. Trying to lessen the nerves he is feeling, Jimin begin playing with his fingers while maintaining eye contact with me.

"You..." I mutter.

For that split second, I was...happy? To know that the feeling is mutual. But then reality sinks in as I realize it could be Jimin's way of making me feel better about myself.

And furthermore, does he even understand what love meant? I don't even know it myself.

Do I have it in me, the ability to love someone?

"Yes, you do..."Jimin said as he scoot closer to me.

Drats.. I forgot that he can read minds. "Sorry, I will try not to next time.." Jimin apologised as he hugged my arm like a koala bear.

I giggled at his cute attempt to apologize but doing it at the same time. "It's ok, you can't help it could you?" I looked at him, understandingly.

He flashes his bright and cute smile. The one that I adore so much as his eyes seemed to disappear into a thin line. That thought brings me to tears of joy.

"Jimin, I appreciate it..but you can't possibly know that it is love..." I begin. Jimin was about to say something but I cut him off by stroking his hair with my finger.

"Shh, just listen to me, first." I smiled at him. "I'm like, the only human you know and it could be that these....feelings you are experiencing right now is due to...admiration...yeah...it would not be love.." I explained to him, in the mean time, clearing my head.

I've got to keep a straight and clear mind.

Jimin shook his head furiously before he grab onto my fingers. "Now, it is your turn to listen to me.."