CHAPTER 10

[AUTHOR'S POV]

"This. Is. Not. Happening!" Jimin screamed out inside his head as he hauled himself onto Chloe's shoulders. "Chloe is not kissing this..this guy!"

A large screeching sound is heard.There is a faint smell of burning rubber in the air. A tall man mounted himself off the motorbike. His black helmet, off in a second.

Dressed in black leather coat and torn blue jeans, the guy threw his helmet towards Jin's direction. Jimin immediately sighed in relief and then climbed back into Chloe's pocket.

Jin, caught completely off-guard, immediately reaches out and caught the flying helmet. Having recovered from the slight shock, Chloe blinked twice as she came into realisation that Jin was just about to...kiss...her..

"Keep your hands to yourself, prince," 

"Namjoon? What brings you here," Chloe breathed as she walked towards Namjoon and placed her hand on Namjoon's chest, trying to stop him from attacking Jin as he has this murderous look in his eyes.

Jin stared disapprovingly at Namjoon. After all, this dude just comes out of no where and disrupts his opportunity of locking lips with Chloe. "Who are you and what do you want, bastard?" Jin raised his voice and eyebrows at Namjoon.

Namjoon merely rolled his eyes and spat at him, "I should be the one asking that. Who do you think you are and what were you about to do to my friend, Chloe?"

[HER POV]

//Well this is awkward//

Jin stood tall and proud as he crosses his arms and eyed Namjoon disapprovingly. He then turned to look me and said, "Well, what are we Chloe?"

I bit my lip, unsure of how to explain this to Namjoon. I mean, I don't even know it myself. 

"You know what, Prince of Creeks High, you are clearly making her feel uncomfortable so I suggest you to GTFO," Namjoon stated quickly.

Jin's eyes went wide and he feigned to have a heart attack as he pouted, "Oh my god, I just saved dear Chloe here from the street gangsters, ok?"

Namjoon looked at me for confirmation and I merely nodded, "What he said is true.."

Jin smiled triumphantly before he continued, "And....I was asking Chloe here, who is my friend as well, to attend to my birthday party later on this weekend,"

He continued as he looked at Namjoon, "You can come too, if you want, although I would suggest you not to,"

Namjoon still judged Jin as he replied hastily, "I wouldn't go to your party if I were Chloe,"

Smirking, Jin replied, "Problem is, you are not. And if you are you would have known how nice I treat Chloe,"

Jin walked close to me as he slung his arm and hugged me close to his chest, "I treat Chloe drinks sometimes, I even helped her pick her books when she dropped them in the hallway,

"You mean, the banana milk in the locker..that was you?" I asked, surprised.

"Well, yeah, if not? Does banana milk magically grow in your locker?" Jin said, amused by my reaction.

A faint shade of pink is seen on my cheeks as I giggled, "Thanks by the way. I love them."

"I know, I noticed you buying them every morning," Jin smiled at me.

Namjoon cleared his throat causing us to look at him again. "I'm not her parent so I don't need to witness all these sweet stuff you had going on,"

He glared at Jin,"Now, can you please go? I have stuff to deal with Chloe here,"

Jin raised his hands in the air before he shoved them into his pockets. "We will meet again, Chloe!" he waved to me before his skipped down the pavement.

***

Namjoon came towards me. Grasping my shoulders tightly, he lowered his voice, "Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?"

"I'm fine, Namjoon, jeez what has gotten into you?"I said shrugging his hands off. "As you can see, Jin saved me from those gangsters, so I'm still in one piece," I smiled.

Namjoon casted a serious look onto the ground before he locked eyes with me. I was shocked to see this side of him, all serious and mysterious.

"Namjoon, buddy, is anything wrong?" my voice came out soft, almost a whisper.

He scratched his head in frustration before he spoke in a deadly low tone, "I know I don't have control over your choice of friends but.."

"But?" I asked as he paused for a long time.

"But...watch out for Jin," he stated as a matter of factly.

"Jin? What's wrong with him? He seems nice..." I asked, curious as to why would Namjoon react this way.

"Just..don't get too close with him,"Namjoon mutter. He keeps avoiding my gaze even though I was trying so hard to give him my 'what-is-up' look.

Feeling frustrated, I couldn't give him a reply and I turned on my heels. "Why is he even acting this way?" I thought to myself. Walked towards my house I did, immediately.

"Wait-" Namjoon called out for me. I stopped in my tracks.

He caught up to me and placed a helmet over my head. Clasping the helmet strings, he held my hand and gestured for me to get on his motorbike.

"Let me fetch you home," he flashes his dimple smile as he himself, fastened his helmet.

  :: posted on 12 March 2016 ::    

====================================================================================

A/N: 

I'm so busy right now that everything is coming to me like a wrecking ball.

My originally slow schedule is suddenly shortened that I have to deal with many things at once.

Including, my admission to university being brought forward.

So, I could like not update and such but adjusting to uni life would be a hassle and take a long time.

The good news for you guys is that I will be updating way more frequent, probably three times a week.

I have to finish this book before I enter university to save you guys from waiting like months for just one chapter.

Anyhow, I hope you will still enjoy reading it~ ^^