CHAPTER 20

[HER POV]

"Are we reaching yet?" I huffed extremely annoyed by Jimin's character. He insists on bringing me out for an adventure.

I enjoyed going to magical spots in the forest. Looking at the beautiful places with him. But it kind of gets on my nerves when he decides to bring me to some place without giving me a hint of where we are going.

"Just hold onto my hand," Jimin said as he grabbed my hand even more tightly in his.

"Hmm...did you know you have rather little hands?" I suddenly mutter as I realize this fact. Jimin's eyes widened before his cheeks turned reddish-pink.

"Are you...blushi-" I began but Jimin stopped me by clamping my mouth shut with his other hand.

He cleared his throat. "So, what if I am?"

I giggled at his remark. Jimin pulled me closer to him before he leaned in closer and whispered in my ear, " Be careful of poison ivy,"

"What?!" I asked, astonished. Jimin merely pulled away and smirked before he jumped over the protruding roots and gestured for me to follow him into the woods.

"Where the heck are you bringing me?!" I pouted as I crossed my arms, unwilling to budge from where I stood.

Jimin chuckled before he strode back. Throwing me up into the air, he carried me in his arms as he stepped over the forest floors. I blushed in his embrace.

His steps came to a halt as he placed me back on my feet. "I was just kidding.." Jimin giggled. 

I sighed in relief. "But, if there happen to be, you still have me!" Jimin smiled as he opened his arms wide.

"That is so reassuring," I remarked as I slapped his chest playfully.

"Oww, " Jimin winced as he held his chest. "That hurt," he pouted.

I rolled my eyes at him trying to be cute.  "Where to, now?"

***

Our shoes caused the dried fallen leaves to rustle beneath our weight. I gaze up at the forest canopy casting an illuminous glow across the forest.

Jimin walked in front of me, leading the way. His hands held onto mine tightly. Every once in a while, he would look back at me to ensure that I'm fine.

"Jimin...did you know that you could change?"I suddenly breathed out.

Jimin stopped in his tracks. "Did you?" I asked again as he didn't reply me. I really wanted to know whether him becoming big,  is possible like...how did it even work.

He seemed to read my mind as he slowly turned to look at me. Smiling, he sighed a little as he scratched his head. 

"I don't really know it myself..." he mumbled.

"You don't know?" 

"It just..happened I guess." Jimin mutter.

I was really not satisfied with his answer because there surely must be more to it. Jimin could sense my disapproval because he pouted and placed his hands on my shoulders, holding me firmly.

"I don't know and I don't care how it happened. All I know is, I'm glad it did because not only do I get to save you.." Jimin began.

"But now I also get to do this," he said as he hands travelled down from my shoulders to my hands, grasping them tightly.

"And this.." he mutter as he pulled me closer and he gives me tight hug.

"Lastly..this.." he pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes adoringly. I blushed under his strong gaze.