CHAPTER 24

[JIMIN'S POV]

I looked at her, lying beneath me. She looks so worn out, vulnerable. Her cheeks are wet, stained by her tears. A light touch of her pillow and you would've known how much she cried, as her pillows are practically wet, with her tears.

My heart aches, looking at her being in this broken state.

I tower above her, still staring into her deep brown eyes. As she lay beneath me, I could notice her tiny pearly white teeth sinking into the flesh of her bottom lip.

I know that this day would come, and I'm the one who made her like this...but still, if I could, I would have chosen to avoid it.

"Tell me, Jimin," she urged yet again, as I snapped out of my inner thoughts, too caught up by her beauty amidst her vulnerability.

"What do you mean, babe?" I whispered as I lifted her from the bed and hugged her, resting my head in the crook of her shoulder.

As she sat in my lap, I could feel her muscles, shivering. Her limbs went weak against my figure, her fingers digging into my white shirt, forming a tiny fist. Instinctively, I hugged her even tighter, trying to soothe her, as well to calm my furiously beating heart.

"You know what I mean, Jimin.." she pouted as she pulled away from our hug and sat up straight, looking at me in the eyes.

In her glassy eyes, I saw my own reflection. Myself, me, even my soul, looking just like her physique.

Biting my lip, I closed my eyes and made my decision. 

"Come with me,Chloe.."

[HER POV]

We sat together, in the same wooden swing. The swing Jimin made from the vines in the forest along with the tough strings I found in the store back at our home. 

It was made perfect for us both. 

As we sat side by side, we admired the night view that unfolds in front of us. The stars, the fireflies, the glowing flowers.

Jimin took my hand in his, grasping it tightly as he took in a deep breath.

"I thought you would like some fresh air..." he began.

I could feel his warm blood rushing in his veins. Taking a quick look in his direction, I noticed him looking extremely wary, nervous and is actually tensed, about my reaction to what he is about to tell me.

I know this is not easy for him. Neither is it for me. But it is a fact, and we both need to overcome it together...somehow.

I feel like I know how it is about to go down but still I want to hear it from him. Everything. 

No more secrets.

"It's ok, Jimin,...Just let me know, alright?" I spoke up, giving him the courage.

Squishing both of his cheeks with my hands, I ensured that his eyes remained trained on me. His pouty lips and large eyes look too adorable for me to even get a tad bit mad.

"You never lied to me, Jimin. I never asked. You didn't tell. We just existed and relied on each other..." I smiled at him warmly as I managed a tiny nod.

I hooked my arm around his and rested my head on his shoulders. I nuzzled against his neck, getting close with him.

Jimin got tensed a little then he relaxed, much more than he originally was.