CHAPTER 11

[HER POV]

"And we're here," I patted Namjoon on his shoulders, signaling him to slow down. The motor engine hums and the tires screech to a stop.

Namjoon held my hand as he helped me to mount off his motorbike. He took off his helmet and shook his head, causing his bangs to fall nicely in place. Taking a quick look around, he observed my home.

"So....you do live in a haunted house," Namjoon's voice dropped to an eerie tone.

"Haha." I mocked in monotone. "It is not haunted, ok?" I said, clearly annoyed that these people are judging a fairly fine house.

"How do you even live with these dark forests surrounding that shack?" he pointed to my wooden house. "And it is so way out of town, how would you get help?"

"Nobody ever came to help me when I need it though.." I thought to myself before I mutter, "..except Jimin."

I felt Jimin stirred in my pocket as I breathed his name. 

"Jimin, who?" Namjoon questioned me.

"Ah, did I say Jimin? I meant you want to chime in..like come into my house?" I gestured to my house.

"No, I'll pass," Namjoon stated as he rubbed his arms and shook like a kid.

"Hmm, if you say so!" I giggled. Hugging his helmet on my abdomen I suddenly thought of something. "Hey Namjoon, why did you pass by the place where Jin and I were?"

Namjoon smirked before he continued, "And..why didn't you question when Jin's there?"

Tongue-tied I was, at that statement of his. It is true though, why?

Namjoon crossed his arms before he took in a deep breath as he patted the leather seat of his motorbike, "See this baby? I just got it not for long so I decided that a night drive would be awesome. Then I noticed Jin and you and.... I just had to stop by,"

"Huh...small town, eh?" I nodded.

"Oh by the way Chloe," Namjoon said as he put on his helmet. He opened the visor to look at me, "This holiday I would be gone from town, I have some...business to take care of," he winked at me.

"Oh ok....so no study classes," I nodded holding a thumbs up.

He shrugged. "Sorry about that, now go in!" he urged me as he mounted onto his bike.

***

I felt frustrated.

I felt confused.

No, screw that. I AM confused.

I buried my face in my pillow and I screamed as loud as I can into it, my voice muffled by the cotton.

"Ok, what is wrong with you,"

I looked up from my pillow to see Jimin sitting on my wooden table. He had balanced all kinds of stationary from my pencil case to build what looks like a tiny fort for him. He was so into balancing the pencils on the rubber that I'm impressed by his skills despite being tiny.

Jimin jumped off of the table and rolled to my side as he rested his head on his tiny palms. "I've been keeping myself busy to distract myself from staring at you all these time.." he started.

"What?" I breathed. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"I mean, you are rolling around on the bed and it is distracting," Jimin state as a matter of factly.

"Oh..."I mutter, disappointment evident in my voice. What was I even thinking..

"So, what were you thinking?" Jimin pouted as he poked my arm with a pencil.

"Jimin, what do you think of Jin?" I started, looking at him curiously. I swear Jimin's eyes grew twice as large at the mention of Jin's name.

"What do you mean, what I think of him. He is nobody to me," Jimin raised his voice as he started to crawl back to the table to finish balancing his stationary fort. He seems mad?

I couldn't hold it in any longer and I just started ranting, "I mean, he seems like a really nice guy. I don't even know what he sees in me, for him to like..like me...and confess to me...and I'm just like..I don't know. And then Namjoon, he's like avoid Jin...and I don't know why he says that..I'm just so.."

"Confused?" Jimin looked up to me from the fort he is still building.

I nodded. Jimin merely sighed as he looked at me, "What do you feel?"

"I....don't know...." I mutter. I've never felt the feeling of being loved by anyone, to such extent that they would confess their love for me. "I don't know what should I be feeling, I don't know what to think."

Jimin's lips merely turn into a thin, forced smile. "What are you going to do?" His voice cracked at the end.

 I've never thought about it...

I never even think about how am I suppose to deal with Jin's....affection. 

I've never once thought about him that way. 

I never imagined this happening to me.

I shook my head lightly and laughed, forcefully. "I'm thinking way too much into these things. So much that I'm even asking you, Jimin for advice."

I chuckled as I wiped imaginary tears off my eyes, "You know what, just forget that I asked you about these things, Jimin. I mean you wouldn't understand...it's stupid to ask you about these..." I couldn't finish my sentence.

Jimin bit his bottom lip at my statement. "I'm sorry, if I hurt you in anyway, it wasn't meant to be..." I stutter, as I realised his hurt expression.

I grasped my blanket in my hands and fumbled with it. I really hope I didn't offend him of anything, I just..ughwhat is wrong with me?!

Utterly frustrated with myself, I just gave up everything and curled up into a ball, burying myself underneath my blanket. Stupid hormones, I cursed.

Closing my eyes, I felt tiny feet scurrying on my bed. I jolted when Jimin brushed my hair to the side as he whispered in my ears,

"I love you too, Chloe."

  :: posted on 12 March 2016 ::    

====================================================================================

A/N :

A little shout-out to these amazing people that supported me; in no particular order... thank you very muchie~ chuuuuu

AAPrincessJin 

LittleKawaiiPotato22

KarasunoHaruka

yoongi_dee