EPILOGUE

[HER POV]

Reapplying my light pink lipstick and blusher, I stood straight up and brushed my hair a little before leaving the restroom with my clutch.

Heels clicking along the marble floor, I bowed, as a sign of respect whenever walking past my seniors in this company, I only recently got into, to start my internship.

"Hey, Chloe~ Looking great today!" Cynthia, a bright sunny girl donned in a bright yellow dress greeted me as I walked past her cubicle to my one right next to hers. Like me, she is one of the fresh interns assigned to this company.

I smiled as I said, "You too, not too bad yourself~" Placing my clutch on the chair, my eyes widen at the sight of a bouquet of lovely purple and pink tulips on my table.

Turning around with my mouth gaping slightly, I tilted my head to one side, questioning Cynthia with my eyes.

"Hehe, do you have a secret admirer? They have been there when I arrived this morning. I don't know who the sender is but you are really lucky!" Cynthia gushed as her cheeks colored with a light shade of pink.

I bit my lip as I took the bouquet of tulips and gaze at them adoringly. They are my favorite flowers of all and only one person would know about them...

Scanning the flowers, I tried to look for the missing card that usually comes with the flowers. This is just like him, I couldn't find one. "He really loves mysteries," I thought to myself as a smile tug at the ends of my lips.

"Are you in a relationship?!" Cynthia suddenly exclaimed as she tried to contain herself from squealing with excitement. Cynthia really loves to listen about life stories and gossip about them whenever wherever.

I merely shrugged before I rested my weight on my chair. Pulling out my laptop, I began typing away, for our presentation on the production lines to be launched soon.

***

[AUTHOR'S POV]

"Hello, is Miss Chloe in?"

"Umm..yes, she is just right.." the secretary spoke and she stopped, when her eyes laid on the handsome man before her.

"She....she.." she couldn't think straight and could only point in the direction of Chloe's desk. Her cheeks, a clear tinge of red, she tried to calm herself and her crazily beating heart.

Jimin was a bit taken aback by her reaction but he thanked her anyway as he smiled to himself, keeping a single purple tulip, hidden at his back as he strode towards Chloe's cubicle.

***

"Oh my god..."

"Who is he..."

"Is he new? I'm definitely hitting on him!"

"He is so my type. Hey, I called dibs on him first!"

Cynthia's ears picked up all the gushing by the female co-workers that she tried to look at whatever or whoever they were looking at. Little did she realize that the one being mentioned is right next to her.

"Hello," Jimin softly whispered as he nodded at Cynthia, wanting her to give him some space.

"Um...wow..." Cynthia blushed as she tried to collect her clumsy self together. Getting the signal, she excused herself as she slowly back away to the washroom.