CHAPTER 23

[HER POV]

Kicking a stone on the pavement, I silently smiled to myself. Hugging my backpack tightly, I walked into Creeks High School. Holidays ended for about more than a week. Just 2 more months and I'm graduating from this hell hole.

It's been approximately 50 days since I started living with Jimin. Every day I wake up into a blissful dream, his arms hugging me close to his chest. Our limbs entwining sweetly with each other, us together, on the same bed.

Thinking about that I giggled and hugged myself.

I didn't bump into Jin since school reopened. From the rumours and gossips I picked up at the cafeteria and hallways, they say he went overseas. Exactly why, nobody knows.

Except for me, I guess. Jimin scared the shit out of him..

"Well, rumour are still rumours," I mutter to myself as I slammed my locker door. Locking it, I threw my hoodie over my head.

 Come to think of it, it has been long since I've seen Namjoon too. I wonder how is he doing. "Where is he even..." I sighed, knowing it's pointless thinking about stuff like that. 

I just hope he is doing well.

***

Looking at the list of ingredients I've wrote on a plain boring piece of white paper, I started to pick them off the shelves of the mart and placed them in the trolley.

I wanted to make a nice meal for Jimin. Just, to commemorate our 50th day together. I giggled yet again. I wonder how would he react to this. 

I wonder what other food he likes other than pancakes..

Blowing out my cheeks, I rubbed my hands in glee and pushed the cart to the cashier.

[JIMIN'S POV]

I reached out to her side of the bed. Running my palms over the soft yet cold feeling of the mattress, I sighed in frustration for I know it is empty.

I already know that she wouldn't be here for she has school. She has to wake up early in the morning to go to that..that building. But still, I wanted to feel that she is here..

I really want to pull her into my arms, embracing her. I want to cuddle with her, hug her as I looked into her crystal clear brown eyes, my fingers instinctively brushing her bangs away so that I could plant a kiss to her forehead.

Then, smile as I see her blush easily, getting embarrassed in my embrace. I would tease her, and then tickle her as she squirmed about. I sighed, thinking about that. How I wish I could do that forever.

My ears pick up a familiar chirping sound. The air becomes familiar with that uncanny silence.  Sitting up straight, I ruffled my hair as I threw the covers to the side.

"I know you are there, Leo.." I sighed.

Leo peeked out from behind the curtains. Shaking his head, he strode forwards. Then, he sat down on the table with his legs dangling off the edges.

Leo judge me, from top to bottom as I just sat on the bed, wiggling my toes and stretching my body.