What the hell?! [Luna]

All I saw was darkness after Mitch and I ate the poisonous fruit. I then realized it was just a dream. But not all of it... Just the Hunger Games part. I-i have been kidnapped.... I sat up and attempted to look around but I then realized that I was blindfolded. I could hear the sound of a car, meaning we were going somewhere. But where to? I heard the sound of breathing and people shuffling so I knew I wasn't alone. I layed my head back down and sighed. I am terrified... What will happen to me? I started to cry, knowing I wouldn't see my family ever again. Not like they truly cared about me, but they were all I had. Well... Screw it I guess. I hope they are happy since they don't have to deal with an emotional and depressed teen anymore. Goodbye parents, goodbye my people at school who seemed to care about me. Dang, now I sound depressed. Well then again I'm talking to my own mind. Great, this again. I continued to cry until I heard a voice.
"Do you want to sit next to me? You seem cold..." The voice said.
I was surprised, my kidnappers were actually worrying about me. This car was very cold and I was freezing so I decided to answer.
"Y-yes I'm v-very c-c-cold. Wait.... Rob?" I said, sort of confused.
"How do you know my name?" Rob asked.
"You're MrWoofless, a Minecraft youtuber... So the other people in here must be the Pack, I'm guessing." I answered, confused as to why they would kidnap me.
"You are a fan?" Vikk asked.
"Yeah. I was. But after this, I won't be watching you guys ever again." I answered truthfully. If I ever watched them I would just have nightmares of this. Well if I ever got back home, which I would honestly hate doing. I hate home because that's where my terrible excuse for parents are.
"Well, fan or not. You can sit next to me and Preston. We, I mean, I woudl hate to see you being cold." Rob replied.
"Okay." I answered. Rob was always my favorite. He didn't seem to be a part of this kidnapping idea. He seemed to actually care about me, which actually made me fangirl. Just a tad though. I heard shuffling towards me as my hands were untied and my blindfold was taken off. I couldn't see at first, but my eyes adjusted to the light after a short while. My eyes finally focused and I looked around. Sure enough, it was the Pack. They were all in the back, except Mitch and Jerome. They were in the front seat, Mitch was driving while Jerome was looking back. Well this is awkward. I looked down, sadly.
"What's wrong?" Rob asked.
"Well. I'm in a car with the guys that used to make me smile. You guys used to be the only thing that made me happy everyday. I looked forward to your uploads. Now my idols are making me terrified for my life. My life is just getting better and better isn't it?" I answered, with a little bit of my famous sarcasm.
"Oh." Rob answered, looking genuinely sympathetic.
"Whatever. Don't try your sympathy on us. Remember your place here little girl." Mitch answered, pissed at my comment.
"I have a name..." I answered, a little quieter.
"What is your name?" Rob asked, seeming scared of Mitch. Mitch must be in command here. No wonder he's acting like such a jerk.
"My name is Roxy but I prefer Luna. That's what everyone calls me anyways." I replied.
"That's a beautiful name." Rob answered.
"Stop flirting with her, she is not going to be yours. Stop trying to make yourself seem like the good guy because you are still a part of this." Jerome hissed.
Rob flinched at that. So Jerome is Mitch's little second in command. Wonderful. This is going to be just wonderful isn't it?
"You are correct in your assumptions," Vikk said, turning to me.
What? I didn't say anything. Is he...? No that's not possible. It is not possible to read someone's thoughts. Right?
"Wrong." Vikk said, chuckling at my confused look.
"Great job Vikk. 10/10 for creeping her out and letting her know of your ability." Preston said, irritated at Vikk.
These guys have abilities? Whoa. That's scary and cool at the same time. Vikk didn't answer this time, he only nodded his head, showing that he heard that, or should I say read that from my thoughts. Now I'm curious, but the cold is distracting my thoughts. Brrrrrr.