Is it safe here? [Luna]

I feel safer here with the guys, but won't the guys track me down? I guess I need to be ready to run like hell out of here. I suddenly felt really hot and couldn't stand anything longer, which must of scared the guys.
"What's wrong?!" Nooch shouted, catching me before I hit the ground.
"I... I feel like I'm burning." I groaned, feeling the worst pain I have ever felt.
Pete came forward and placed his hands on my chest, making my body cool down with his icey hands. I felt a bit better so they carried me upstairs to a room, which I guess belonged to Nooch. I was placed on the bed with a blanket that seemed to be infused with ice, probably an invention by Nooch with Pete's help. I felt relieved with the ice on my body, but I was going blind, again.
"AGAIN WITH THE BLINDESS?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.
Nooch ran into the room, probably worried because of my scream. Woops, haha. I heard a strange shift of metal as a blurry silver figure stood in front of me.
"Don't worry it is still me. I am searching through my data base on all kinds of knowledge, even things about the supernatural." A robotic version of Nooch spoke.
"Too bad I can't see you. I bet your robot morph looks bada**." I joked.
"Haha. Yeah it is pretty cool. Omg, why didn't I think of this before?" Nooch spoke with surprise.
"What?" I asked.
"I'll show you in the morning. Go to sleep and rest." Nooch responded, morphing back into his normal self.
Nooch climbed into the huge bed next to me and fell asleep quite quickly. I was awake for a while longer, not wanting to sleep because of my past experiences with sleeping. I couldn't handle my exhuastion anymore and eventually let myself go into my hellish sleep.

See you in hell! MUAHUAHUAHUAHUA

~Luna out!