Another One [Luna]

"I choose..." I began, only to be cut off by my body once again shutting down. Another flashback? Vikk please send Rob in this one with me. I felt someone catch me before I hit the ground, but I blacked out immediately following my rescue. I was placed in a setting far too familiar to forget.... I'm still in the house. I turned to the side and noticed Rob walking up to me.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"More like when...." Rob replied, quite confused as well.

"When was this?" I asked.

"It looks like back when you still lived here. This was a long time ago." Rob answered.

*flashback*

"Get back here with my beanie!" Preston yelled, running after a mini version of myself.

"Never! Mine!" Little Luna called out.

"Lachy protect me!" Little Luna called out, hiding behind Lachlan.

"Why are you hiding? Go beat em up, Luna." Lachlan said, clearly blushing at mini me.

Did he? No.... how could I have never noticed. Oh my gosh he-he used to like me?!

"Luna go to your room, we need to talk." Preston ordered.

"Okie." Little Luna replied.

I shouldn't be able to see anything that happened after I left the room. But how am I still here, watching? This isn't my flashback....who's is it?

"Lachlan, you make it way too obvious." Preston spoke.

"What do you mean?" Lachlan replied, seemingly nervous over something.

"You have a crush on Luna and we can all tell. You're not very good at hiding your emotions dude." Preston explained.

What?! Lachlan... he liked me before? Does he not remember? Why did Ali have to ruin everything....

"I-I do.... but don't tell her! Please! I'm planning something for when I tell her!" Lachlan pleaded.

"I won't dude. She is pretty and sweet. Vikk, Landon, and Nooch seem to feel something for her too. It's okay Lachlan, I'll keep your secret forever, until you decide to tell her on your own." Preston promised.

"Thanks dude. I owe you one." Lachlan answered.

Lachlan walked around the corner where he bumped into Ali. I would recognize his face from anywhere.

("That's Ali before his corruption right?" I asked.)

("Yes, this was before his abilities developed." Rob replied.)

"Oh hi Ali, what's up?" Lachlan greeted.

"Don't hey Ali me. Luna will be mine, and you'd better not get in the way." Ali growled.

"Whoa man, chill." Lachlan said, backing up.

"No. I. Will. Not. CHILL. YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THE PAIN I HAVE FELT. NOW WE ARE EQUALSSSSS!" Ali yelled, causing everyone to leave their rooms.

"What?!" Lachlan exclaimed.

A cloud of black smoke sprayed out of Ali's hands as the room became dark. The smoke flew to Lachlan and knocked him out as Ali ran inside of his room to pretend he had been recording. The room was pitch black, but I could see Lachlan's hair shining with blondness. I lit my hand with a flame to see if I could possibly see, and it worked. What I didn't expect came next though....

"Preston, Landon? Who's there? I see your fire. Help me. I-I feel weird, empty." Lachlan called out.

("Can I actually help him?" I asked)

(You can try, it should erase from his memory anyways. I'm blacking out right no-" Rob said as he cut out and vanished from the flashback.)

Alone again.... let's see what I can do and why I'm here.

Ayyyy

~Luna out!