I'm ready [Luna]

Kenny?

"Yes Luna?" Kenny linked back

I'm ready to try going into his thoughts. I need to hear him, or communicate with him in some way.

"Alright, come into his room. We are ready to send you in."

And I'm going solo.

"Are you sure that you want to do that?"

Yes. Yes I am very sure.

End of mind linking

I walked into Lachlan's room, excited to see if our plans will work out and I'll get to communicate with him inside of his thoughts. It's been too silent without him here, and I'm falling apart just knowing he is in a coma.

"Let's do this guys." I announced.

"Alright Luna. Mitch is going to make you sleep, so we will send you in. Hopefully you can pull him out when you wake up. If it all works out of course." Kenny replied.

"Luna, lay down on the bed and go to sleep. We will see you soon." Mitch commanded, smiling at me.

"Bye guys." I said as my body moved itself to the bed.

I started to drift off into a deep sleep as I felt like I was being pulled into a vacuum. I was in darkness, but the light eventually appeared, putting me in the middle of a meadow.

Now, where's Lachlan?

"Lachlan?" I called out.

I watched as something zoomed past me, obviously not hearing what I had said. The figure stopped in front of what looked like a little campsite, complete with wood for a fire.

I decided to shoot my flame at the wood to get who I was sure was Lachlan to notice me.

"Whoa!" Lachlan yelped as he turned around.

He froze when he saw me and rushed over to me.

"Great now my mind is making me see Luna. This is cruel, because I know it isn't her." Lachlan said, tearing up.

"You're actually crying...." I mumbled.

"Oh, she can talk too. Even more torturous." Lachlan groaned.

"Lachlan shush. I'm not part of your mind. I'm real, I promise." I said, hugging him.

"L-luna? It's really you?" Lachlan stuttered.

"Yes Lachlan, I am really here." I replied.

"How long have I been in this coma?" Lachlan asked.

"About a week now. I was starting to withdraw from you not being functional... I couldn't even summon smoke." I whimpered.

"You actually do cares about me?" Lachlan questioned, smiling.

"Yes. And I think this is the first time I have ever seen you actually smile since we were kids.... Your emotions really are back." I replied.

"Yep! And I'm ready to leave this horrid nightmare." Lachlan shouted.

"How much do you love me, Lachlan?" I asked, giggling.

"This much." Lachlan replied, breaking the barrier and locking lips with mine. His lips were so soft and perfect in every way. He kissed so perfectly and made me feel alive again.

"Thank you.... I needed that." I replied, breaking away from the kiss with a smile.

"Let's find a way out, shall we m'lady?" Lachlan replied with a strong Australian accent on purpose.

"I love your accent so much, let's get you out of here!" I replied.

Here's a little romance for ya! Bye guys!

~Luna out!