Answers

(Still in flashback)

"Lachlan? C-can you actually hear me?" I called out.

"Yeah...Luna? How are you controlling your flame? I thought you couldn't handle it." Lachlan replied.

"I'm not the Luna from now, I'm from the future and this, this was a flashback...someone else's though. I shouldn't be able to see this, or even communicate here. Are you okay?" I explained.

"Wait, future? Do you know what Ali did?" Lachlan asked.

"He....he took your emotions away....that feeling that you have right now is the feeling of losing all feeling emotionally. It will be rough for you, but you can do it." I explained.

"Oh....and did I ever express my feelings for you?" Lachlan asked.

"No. I was sent to live with a normal family for several years before I was found/kidnapped by you guys. Lachlan....listen. I need you to do something important for me." I replied.

"Sure, what is it?" He said, hugging me.

"Make sure Mitch sends me away. Make sure I go to that family. Living with them only made me stronger. It brought me back to you in my time too." I replied.

"Oh...okay. " Lachlan answered.

"I'll see you in a few years Lachlan....I promise. Also, kick Ali out before he can harm anyone else. I have to go, your friends are coming to check on you." I spoke.

"See ya... I hope you're right about being able to live without my emotions." Lachlan replied.

*end*

I faded out of the vision, coming to on the couch. Rob smiled and whispered in my ear,
"You have to tell him what you saw...he doesn't know that Vikk and Kenny worked hard to show you that. No one ever knew what happened to Lachlan, except him. Good luck in your choice, sis." Rob whispered.

"Lachlan.... I know what happened.... the attack and everything. You survived these years without telling anyone what happened and you never told me how you had felt back then." I turned to Lachlan.

"Oh.... I couldn't tell you....the emotions aren't true anymore." Lachlan mumbled.

"You felt that back then. And you were the one who sent me away. You helped send Ali away." I replied.

"I don't know why I did that though, I remember my mind telling me...." Lachlan answered.

"That was me. That's why I was sent in there... to make sure everything happens like it is supposed to. And you know what Lachlan?" I explaibed.

"What?" Lachlan questioned.

"If you were a Pokémon, I'd choose you. Although you're not a Pokémon.... I still choose you." I smiled.

"Me?" Lachlan asked.

"Yes." I answered, as Kenny did what he needed to do for this process.

"Okay. Put your hands on eachother, palms touching. Luna, let your fire burn through your hands. If it burns him, it wasn't meant to be, and if he's fine, then congratz.....you have your soulpartner." Kenny explained.

I let fire pulse through my hands, burning bright and hot. Please don't hurt him....

And cut! Next chapter will tell you what happens next! And good job on guessing who was chosen, it was indeed Lachlan!

~Luna out!