Hello boys.... [Luna]

"Hello boys." I said with a glare, as I tried to hide my terror inside.

They started inching towards me, probably thinking I was going to run. I could hear Lachlan walking down the stairs behind me. I guess my abilities have strengthened my hearing too, noice.

"Stop. I'm not going anywhere. I know Lachlan can easily catch up to me anyways. Well when he is actually paying attention that is." I managed to squeeze out.

I was never this afraid of speaking to them and I knew they could tell I was scared, no matter how much I tried to hide it.

"Kenny go ahead and remove the mind stuff, it isn't useful anymore." I thought.

"Okay. Removing the spell over your mind and everyone else, except the whole fire part. That is one thing that will stay blocked until they actually see you do it. When they see it, the spell will break." Kenny responded.

I could feel an imaginary wall fall inside of my head, as Vikk was able to read my thoughts again. Hello Vikk. You're the one who gave up my hiding spot. I knew I couldn't trust you. Vikk looked down after I thought that. He definitely heard that and so did Kenny. Kenny glared in Vikk's direction, but didn't move a muscle. He wouldn't stand a chance against the Pack and he knows it. I looked over at Rob and saw the tears in his eyes. He feels bad. I-i shouldn't feel like what he did was right, but I understand why he left me. Vikk. You may have ruined my life, but thank you for sending him into my dreams like you did. It helped me cope with how I felt, sort-of.

"I never meant to break your trust..." Rob mumbled.

"I know Rob. I know." I replied, genuinely.

I looked at Landon as he jumped down the stairs, past Lachlan. He looked down at me and gave me a hug, standing next to me like he was protecting me.

"Oh Landon. It's no use." I whimpered, seemingly alone in my mind.

"You found out your power, good. Don't appear as though you are talking to me though. Preston could try to butt into our mind link." Landon responded, surprising me.

"Is this a lava mob thing?" I questioned, not showing any sign of suspicion. Vikk can't hear me since it involves my abilities. Good.

"Yes." Landon responded, dropping out of the mind link.

Landon glared at Preston, his eyes turning to flames. Preston shook his head and his eyes starting burning too. Something inside of me wanted to do that as well, but I held myself back, just barely. Mustn't show anything. Stop fire. Stop. My inner flame obeyed and stopped before it gave away my ability. Good. You're listening to me now. The flame spun inside me, with content. I just need to not get angry at anything. I have a feeling that the fire will not be full of content then....

"We won't let you take her." Landon growled.

I felt him get hot next to me so I jumped to the side. I have to pretend that the fire hurts. It doesn't anymore, but I still have to act like it does. Rob looked up at me, looking at my side for burns. Crap. That fire was hot enough to burn me. Ummm... Fire make my side have scorch marks or something. The flame obeyed my wishes and I felt the scorch marks appear on my side, just before Rob's eyes moved to that spot. His eyes widened, he must have been stuck on wanting to help me, but not wanting to get close to me without my permission. I stepped forward, as all of the guys turned their eyes to me. Kinda creepy.... Umm.... I continued walking forward, ignoring them. I walked right up to Rob and hugged him tight.

"I forgive you, Rob." I whispered into his ear.

Rob looked down at me and dried his tears, hugging me back.

"I never should have left you alone. I won't leave you behind again, that's for sure." Rob responded.

"It's okay guys. I will find you all again one day." I thought to Kenny and Landon.

"So little Lachy? How fast can you run? I'm curious." I laughed, trying to irritate him.

"You want to test that m8?" He responded, accepting my challenge.

"Give me a little head start though, Kangaroo legs." I replied.

"You're on little girl." He glared.

I opened the front door and took off running in the opposite direction. Good luck catching me Aussie. This was a stupid decision but what's life without risks? XD

Okay guys. There's a little longer chapter for y'all! #Loofless is back? XD Enjoy! PS. Lachlan in a snapback is the cutest thing ever 😁

~Luna out!