Don't look back, just run [Luna]

Lachlan's feet stopped in front of the closet door. The door to the closet opened, revealing the tall Aussie.                                                                                                                                                    Don't be seen. Don't be seen..... I prayed, hoping that I wouldn't be caught by him.

Lachlan scanned the closet as I curled up, trying to hide myself in Preston's dirty clothes, which for the record smelled awful! He needs to wash his clothes when he's done working out!  JEEZ! Lachlan walked away, followed by the others. They must not have seen me because they walked out of the room, closing the door. I heard them checking other rooms so I took my chances and climbed out the window. I quietly closed it and took off down the street, trying to get to a more populated area where I would be safe. I'm sorry Rob, but I can't wait for you any longer. It isn't safe there. I ran over to a tree, sitting down while I caught my breath. This is exactly like my dream. I hope I don't fall asleep like I did in my dream, or vision is what it would be more like. I sat in front of the tree, on the side of it in case one of the guys discovered I wasn't in the house anymore. I saw someone in a black hoodie walking down the sidewalk towards me so I stood up, starting to walk away from him. I stopped immediately as my vision went blurry again to where I couldn't see most of my surroundings. Not now, please not now.

???'s POV

I decided to take a walk outside while it was dark. I had been working all day and needed a little fresh air. I put on my black hoodie and walked out the door, leaving a note that told where I had went. I was walking down the sidewalk when I noticed a girl sitting against a tree, It's not safe out here this late for a girl like that. I should bring her with me so I can protect her from danger. She seemed to notice me coming down the sidewalk because she stood up and starting walking away from me. Probably afraid of me, didn't think of that. I kept walking towards her, not wanting to give up and leave her in danger. She stopped and starting turning around as if she couldn't see. I was not prepared for what I saw in her eyes.

Luna's POV:

I couldn't see anything, but I could hear the figure coming towards me. I didn't try to run in case I accidentally ran into the street or something. The guy stopped and put his hands on my shoulders, He doesn't want to hurt me.... Or is it a trick? Wouldn't be the first time a guy tried to play mind games with me. He must have been looking at my eyes, but what did he see?

"Don't worry I don't want to hurt you. Would it be okay with you if I carried you back to my house to see what's wrong?" He whispered, gently.

"O-okay." I said, trusting him for his kind voice.

The guy picked me up bridal style and started jogging down the street. We walked for about 10 minutes or so, but I can't tell since my sense of time is just as bad as my sense of direction. He opened the door to the house and I could see a bit better since there was light around me. He let me down, but held onto me so I wouldn't run into anything.

"Who's the girl?" a voice asked. He sounds a bit familiar. How weird, haha.

"I found her outside and I think she went blind. But- but it's not normal, that's for sure." the guy who carried me answered.

"Yo Matt! Come down here with your techy stuff and help out!" the voice from before asked.

I heard footsteps come downstairs as another person entered the room. He walked over to me and looked into my eyes, or that's what I thought he did anyways.

"Damn. That's kinda cool. Let's see if we can get your vision back." the guy said.

"What do you see? And wait... your name is Matt? That's cool." I said.

"You obviously ran from something, or someone. Who?" the rescuer asked.

"The Pack..." I stopped before saying the last part.

"Wait what did they do to you? Did Mitch or Lachlan hurt you? How dare they?!" my rescuer yelled. Wait...I feel like I recognize him.....

"Would this house happen to have a handsome bird, slime, robot, and someone named KennyS?" I asked, awkwardly.

"You know us?" Pete asked.

"A fan?" Nooch said.

"They hurt a fan?!" Choco yelled.

"They will regret whatever they did to you." Kenny said, entering the room.

"Wow. I can't see my idols. At least you guys won't hurt me, right?" I asked.

"No, we don't do that." Choco chirped.

"I'm guessing you guys probably have powers as well." I guessed, my vision slowly returning.

"Yes. We all do. I can morph into a robot and am know pretty much anything when I do. Choco can become a bird, or chocobo and fly. Petey here can morph into a slime as well as create ice, freezing people in place. Kenny has telekinesis, so he can move objects with his mind and talk to you through your thoughts at will. Kara is somewhere in the house, but she can morph into a bunny and trick anyone into listening to her with her beauty. Momo, who doesn't come around very often, can enchant people with her singing, kind of like a siren. The other guys we record with like Ali-A, Side, Sp33dy, and such have powers as well, but you will meet them eventually." Nooch explained.

"DONT FORGET ME! I can jump really high and control tiny bits of heat, like Preston, but not as strong." Landon yelled, jumping into the room like a spaceman.

"Wow. Just wow." I spoke in awe.

Wow that was a lotttt of writing xD. I was sick earlier so my apologies for this not being out earlier but hope you enjoyed this extra long chapter! I in love with this story and just had to bring in my favorite youtuber, PeteZahHutt. No, I won't ship him with my OC like I did with Rob. They are just protecting her, besides #BRANARA YO! Oh look, it's 11:47 pm XD. Anyone want an update about myself tomorrow? I will have a busy day with make up work from school and may not be able to actually write a chapter, but still want to update with something. Tell me in the comments if you want a chapter about the writer behind this fanfic! <3 Love ya guys!

~Luna out!