Don't be afraid [Luna]

"Just watch me get out of this one." I spoke, trying to stand tall when, in reality, I was the shortest here.

"Luna, please. Don't try to stand up to them. It's only going to make it worse." Preston pleaded.

I ignored him. I can't just let them hurt me and not defend myself. I am not a coward. I looked to Mitch who was coming closer to me. I am cornered, nothing else to do....

"I would listen to Preston if I were you." Mitch warned.

I'm not giving up. My flames swirled within me with anger. Everyone was closely watching, even Rob. My flames are not going to calm down. They are angry and nothing is going to get in their way. Flames, don't hurt them. I have this under control, no worries. My flame continued swirling but gave me full control. Good.

"Back away." I spoke.

"Luna? Are you okay?" Rob asked, seeing my struggle to speak.

"Better than ever." I responded, sarcastically.

I looked around and stopped on Lachlan, who was ready to take off after me of our tried anything. There's no way of stopping this. If I close my eyes, I know something will happen..... I shut my eyes, focusing on my fear and anger. I could her the guys mumbling things around me as I continued to focus on my flame, swirling in anger. I open my eyes and could feel the flame burning. I looked at Preston and made my fists light aflame. Everyone backed away as I released what I was holding in, well no need to hide this now, ay Vikk? I continued to walk forward as more of my body became a giant campfire, burning bright with anger. Preston stepped forward, matching my eyes.

"Calm down. Why didn't you tell me you were a lava mob?" Preston asked, approaching me.

"Its. Not. Safe." I gritted.

"Calm down. You can't hurt me anyways. That would require way too much power." Preston replied.

"I can't calm down. I won't calm down." I responded.

"LANDON HELP ME. HELP!" I screamed in my mindlink.

"We are coming." Landon responded.

The door in the other room was knocked down as footsteps came running into the house. I jumped past the guys and ran into the living room, still burning like a freaking candle. I heard the guys walk behind me as I looked to Pete. He slowly came up to me, trying to help. My inner flame was out of control now. I can't control it anymore. Back.... up.... Kenny, hearing my warning, pulled Pete back as I shot fire into the air. Thank god this won't burn the house down. Landon approached, his eyes burning in content.

"Calm down. Take control." Landon spoke calmly.

"I can't control it. Help." I whimpered.

"Luna." Rob called out, causing me to jerk around.

"WHAT?!" I shouted, well my out of control self.

"Sorry!" I spoke, in my voice.

I felt weird inside, like I was calming down. The anger was fading. I stopped burning, but my eyes were still flames. I shut my eyes and reopened them, revealing my natural eyes.

"Thank you Rob." I thanked.

What does Lachlan think of this 'little girl' now?

I hope you enjoyed this longer chapter! Now off to the horses!

~Luna out!