What do you think of me now? [Luna]

I'm okay. But what does Mitch think of me now? Do they still want to hurt me or am I safe now? Nooch slowly came towards me as I turned to face him. I ran up to him and gave him a hug, showing I was okay. He didn't seem to believe it and neither did most of the guys since they were looking for scars and marks.

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me." I spoke softly.

I turned back and walked over to Rob, you saved me. Oh I wish I could talk to you through thoughts. It would be so much easier.

"So you're calm now?" Rob questioned.

"Yep. I'm alright now. Thanks to you." I replied.

He still seemed worried about me even though I said I was fine. I turned to Rob's room and walked away, hoping he would follow. I sat down and waited for him to walk in and shut the door.

"I'm okay, you can even check. They got me on my back but it doesn't hurt anymore, well not badly anyways." I explained/showing him the slashes on my back.

He looked at my injuries, not touching because they would hurt like hell if he did. He went into one of his drawers and grabbed what I thought was a cream of some kind.

"This may hurt a bit." Rob warned, rubbing the cream on my slashes.

"Eh. I have felt worse." I answered.

"Come on. Let's find out what Mitch what's to do with you then." Rob said, helping me up and over to the door.

Oooo. I have no words because I'm so uncreative right now.

~Luna out!