Fiery Feelings [Preston]

"FUDGE!" I shouted when Rob beat me after a very tough match.

Normally, our games last quite a long time, and today we have been playing this one round for about 20 minutes at least. There's nothing else to do but wait for Lachlan to wake up from his 'coma,' so we have been sitting around, trying to get our minds off of it. I have to do something else so I don't get out of control from intensive worry. Intense emotions make things happen and let's just say it gets bad very quick. When Ali-a struck me, he took my self-control away. I have issues that cause my flame to go out of control over frustration, irritation, sadness, or anger. Intensive feelings trigger my inner flame, causing my whole body to catch on fire, making me a human torch. In that moment of time I become very destructive and aggitated, causing Rob to be the only one who can pull me out of it. Rob has a bit of trouble getting me under control, as his own power isn't completely controllable, but he has saved me from hurting anyone everytime and I trust in him to do it again when needed.

"Uh...Preston?" Rob asked, looking at me with curiosity.

I tried keeping my mind away from Lachlan, but I just couldn't. Lachlan has to be okay, he just has to. So what if he has been rude for the past few years? He's still one of my closest friends and it's not his fault he's like this. I couldn't get my thoughts out of the "Lachlan Zone" and they were making me worry more for my friend and whether he would wake up or not.

"Preston....?" Rob asked again.

"Uh yeah?" I replied, pulling my attention to Rob, but still thinking of Lachlan.

"Are you okay?" Rob asked, noticing how tense I was getting.

"I-i think so...." I lied.

"Uh are you sure about that?" Rob asked.

My eyes turned to flame, turning my sadness into anger. I stood up and more of my body became covered in flame. I was angry that Lachlan wasn't awake yet frustrated that he may not wake up for a long time. I watched out of the corner of my eye as Luna walked into the room, surprised to see me going through the same issue she had when we first noticed her abilities. I watched Rob creep up near me, but my mind didn't comprehend that he was my friend and he was trying to help me calm down, so I pushed him back. Luckily, he didn't fall, but it took him by surprise.

"Preston. Look at me." Luna said, causing me to turn around.

She matched her eyes to mine and looked at me from a safe distance, pulling my attention towards her. Her eyes were memorizing and I just couldn't seem to look away from the calm flame that appeared in place of her irises.

Inside of my mind I shouted, calm and confident, calm and confident, calm and confident.

The flame that had covered me dispersed and my eyes morphed back to my normal, flameless eyes. I turned around and faced Rob, pulling him into a big hug for saving me once again.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you. Are you okay, Rob? I just lost control of my mental state for a sec there." I said, apologizing to him.

"It's alright, Preston. I'm not hurt at all and you're okay. It was nothing, really." Rob replied, hugging tighter, then releasing from the hug.

"Thank you Rob for saving me again." I thanked.

"What do you mean?" Rob questioned.

"You changed my mood, right?" I asked.

"No, that wasn't me...." Rob replied.

"Omg. Preston! Your abilities are repaired!" Luna shouted, tackling me.

"I'm okay.... I'm back to normal! I-it worked.... IT WORKED!" Preston exclaimed.

"Congratz Preston, I'm glad that you have had a return in abilities!" Rob shouted.

"Yeah whatever." Mitch groaned.

"Be quiet guys. I'm listening to music." Jerome snarled.

"Who crapped in your cornflakes?" Luna joked.

"Excuse me? Do you wanna go?" Jerome warned, getting up from his seat.

"Come at me bacca." Luna challenged.

Jerome morphed into his bacca self, growling as he came closer to Luna.

Luna's POV:

Jerome became a bacca and started to creep closer to me. Seems as though he does want a fight, and so be it. I'm not afraid of him, I'm strong and powerful.

"Don't play with fire Jerome..." I laughed.

"GRRRR...." Jerome snarled again.

My eyes turned to fire as I summoned the flame onto my palms, ready to defend myself from the easily aggravated Jerome. I really miss the on-screen Jerome... He was much nicer and less, easily irritated.

We circled each other in our battle stances, not expecting what happened next....

And cliff hanger! Here's a 915 word chapter :D A longer one to make up for my laziness in updates. If you haven't noticed my hints in the comments.... I am writing another fanfic on the side, yes. It will not be my priority, nor will it be public until either I finish more chapters in it, I run out of ideas for my other fanfics for a bit, of summer. I go on summer vacation on June 17th, so that won't be long ^~^
Let's just say it's about an otp, and it's not anyone in the Pack....

Peace out Lunar Army!

~Luna out!

PS...

HAHA ITS THE 69TH CHAPTER HAHA