Fire Spires [Luna]

Mitch had me request for Kenny's assistance, but he wouldn't tell me what it was for. I'm slightly worried, but it has to do something with telekinesis since we need Kenny for it.

"Mitch, what is going on?" I asked, quiet-ish.

"You'll find out later. Go bug someone else, Luna." Mitch snapped.

Jeez... I'll just go talk to Preston then. I mean he is the only one here that I can mindlink with.

"Yo Preston." I thought.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Are you busy, or can I come in and talk?" I asked.

"One sec." Preston answered.

"Smack that like button and see you all...next time!" Preston shouted, loud enough for me to hear through his door.

"Okay Luna, come in." Preston called out.

I opened the door and stepped in, spotting Preston sitting on his bed, flopped over like a pancake.

"You tired from recording then?" I joked.

"Yus, I'm a tired little cactus." Preston groaned.

"Okay you pleb. Can you teach me any cool fire tricks? :3" I questioned.

"Uh sure? Do you know how to make your flame into a mini tornado of fiyahhhh?" Preston responded, sitting up.

"Nope! Show me how!" I said, popping the "P."

Preston held out his hands and made his flame swirl from his palm until it grew to the height of a pencil. He then clapped his hands together, making the flame vanish.

"Whoa, that's cool." I said in awe.

"Yep, and don't worry if you can't do it in your first few tries, it took me a lot of practice to do it." Preston explained.

I moved my hands into the same position as I saw Preston do it, spinning my hands the same way as my flame slowly developed. My flame became a tornado, but larger than the one Preston had created. I clapped my hands together and the flame vanished.

"Holy crap. How'd you do that so easily?" Preston said in awe.

"I don't know, it was pretty easy in my opinion." I said, confused of how it was supposed to be 'hard' to do.

"I had trouble with learning that and I've been a lava mob for a long time. That's crazy." Preston exclaimed.

"Hey Luna. I'm here, well actually we are all here. Apparently we are all needed by Mitch. Do you have any clue as to why he needs us?" Landon mindlinked.

"I don't know." I replied.

"The guys are here, come on Preston." I said, walking towards the door with Preston following.

"Hey Landon, Pete, Kenny, Choco, Nooch." I greeted.

"Hey Luna!" Nooch replied, hugging me.

"Can't wait to know what Mitch is up to. He wouldn't tell me why you guys need to be here or anything." I explained.

"You'll find out soon." Mitch boomed, causing everyone to move their attention to him.

Ooh what's the secrecy all about? Oh wait you guys already know part of it... XD But Luna doesn't....
Okay Bai my Lunar Army!

~Luna out!