Trapped [Luna]

I can't see anything.... I can't feel anything.... I can't hear anyone..... What's going on? All I know is that Speedy has me and he's running, or should I say teleporting away. I don't know why, but I can just kinda sense his fear, fear of someone.... Who is he trying to get away from? Man, I feel so useless right now. I can't do anything to defend myself or help the others, and I don't even know where I am. I literally only know that I'm still captured by the enemy. What if we can't beat him? I'm scared.... and this panic attack I'm in isn't helping.
My abilities somehow have enhanced the feelings of the panic attack, and has made Ali's power keep me without senses. I feel just like when my powers first manifested, when the Pack found me....before they became themselves again. I'm so afraid...in this void of no feeling....

Lachlan help me, I'm scared...

Oh who am I kidding? I have no connection outside of this void and in reality, I'm probably being carried like a ragdoll. But... wait... I hear a voice?

"Luna..... I will never let anyone hurt you ever again."

Lachlan! How? He must have heard me.... I have an idea. It may not work, but what can it hurt if I try?

"Flame, listen to me." I said inside of the darkness of my thoughts.

The fire within me spun, alerting me that it was still there, burning strong.

"Help Lachlan. Give him my strength." I commanded.

The fire paused, unsure of my command, telling me that I couldn't possibly do that.

"He is my love, I need to help him so I can get back in the fight and help the others fend off Ali.  Please." I begged my fire to listen to me.

The flame spun once more, agreeing with my decision. I could feel some of my power leave my body, leaving me with a little flame left inside.

Alright Lachlan. Don't burn yourself my kangaroo. ;)

Oooh spicy new stuff. I guess you could say.... it's lit! Hope you enjoyed this :D

~Luna out!

You should join the discord btw, it's pretty fun ;)