Apologies or Grudges? [Jerome]

I attacked her but luckily Rob held me back long enough for her to run and grab Mitch. Mitch is the only one who can calm me down now. I guess you could say that Merome is real haha. Then again, Mitch has been my best friend since we were little. He's always been there, although lately he's a little hot-tempered around even the Pack. He seems to like that girl but he wants to hate her. He doesn't want to get close to her, not now anyways. I'm trying to keep my distance as well since I have issues with my anger as well. I kinda like her...she's funny, even if she is disrespectful to us. She seems to have a connection with Rob though. She talks to Vikk but by the way Vikk has been acting, I'm guessing that she doesn't trust him yet. I don't blame her though. Vikk can pry through your mind and find anything he wants to, making secrets pointless around him. We can't throw surprise parties for him or anything because he just finds out right away. It is both a gift and a curse, not being able to turn off the ability of automatically hearing others' thoughts. All of our abilities have pros and cons. I could seriously hurt someone if I didn't have Mitch or Rob around to make me chill out. I'm just glad she's okay. Hurting her was never a part of the plan anyways. Maybe I'm okay with her.....but I'm not quite sure yet.