Go Kangaroo! [Luna]

~PREPARE TO GET HIT RIGHT IN THE FEELS MY DUDES~

Lachlan please hurry, I want to spend so much more time with you......

"If they have found us, then ohhhh, you're so gonna pay." Ali's voice boomed.

"Try me, also you don't have to be so loud dude, you're like right in front of me." I replied with fire in my eyes.

"I'M TIRED OF THIS!" Ali shouted, finally using his powers, which I still don't fully understand.

I felt myself get yanked forward, directly in front of him. I could barely breathe and my senses went dull as I fell to my knees. I didn't think he was THIS powerful. I'm doomed... My vision was gone and I couldn't think or talk telepathically with the others. The loss of vision was taking me back to bad times.... I-i can't breathe.... is this what a panic attack feels like? I can't...can't do this.

"She's panicking? Well I didn't think that would happen. I guess all that sarcasm was just talk, ey Luna?" Ali said, clearly smirking from his tone.

"You'll p-p-pay." I pushed out, becoming less and less aware."

As my body hit the ground, I heard a voice yell my name, the doors hitting the ground with a large thud. Lachlan.... rob.....preston.... guys..... help me... then there was just darkness, I could hear little fragments, but I couldn't move or talk. I felt like a stone was pushing on my chest. 

-------------------------
Lachlan's POV:
-------------------------

We finally found the door to the room where Luna was. We knew it was the right one, since Vikk heard her cry for help. He very lightly knocked on the wall, but I couldn't hear anything. I guess Luna could, because Preston and Landon seemed to hear it as well. We were waiting for the right time to strike, but I was getting nervous. What's going to happen.... Will she be okay? Are we too late?

The silence was suddenly broken with her voice.....
"LACHLAN!" She screamed.

"Lachlan no!" Mitch whispered with a hiss.

I took one sharp look at him, then at the door.

"Lachlan YES." I replied, kicking down the doors as Preston and Rob assisted me. I knew they wouldn't wait either, especially hearing the girl we knew as brave scream for her life.

The doors went flying across the room, landing with a loud thud. I looked over and saw Ali, with Luna falling to the ground right in front of him. He hurt her. That smoke..... it's his. Suddenly I lost control for a second, full of anger, I was bloodthirsty for revenge.

"Speedy! Grab her and run now! Don't let them take her from me, now go, TELEPORT!" Ali shouted.

"Of course, Side fight hard for me." Speedy turned, smiling at Sidearms, before grabbing MY Luna and teleporting away.

"ALI IT'S OVER, YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS." I shouted with anger.

"Lachlan, go... you have to save Luna.  You're the only one fast enough. We'll take care of Ali and his goons. GO AND MAKE SURE YOU BOTH COME BACK SAFELY." Vikk screamed at me, pulling me out of my trance.

"You'd better save my sister you idiot." Rob smiled, partially serious, partially joking.

"Okay.... I'M COMING LUNA." I shouted, in full control of myself.

Go Kangaroo, I could almost fully imagine Luna saying to me..... I'm coming.

And then, I ran... faster than I ever had before. Unlocking new abilities..... it's like adrenaline but a whole new level.

I spotted Speedy on a tower in front of me for a second, then he teleported once more.

"Get back here!" I shouted after him.

"You can run, but you can't beat me Lachlan!" He replied.

They used to be cool dudes....  what happened?

"Lachlan help me, I'm scared."

Luna..... I will never let anyone hurt you ever again.

Oh spicyness..... Yes, I updated..... yeah thank my best friend @halloween because I read her newest update (you should read her story because I'm a character in it and she's amazing!) And got inspired to actually write the thoughts I've been having for this. Hope you guys enjoyed this!

Also if you still need an invite to the discord server where you can hear me talk and if you're lucky..... maybe sing.  Love you guys!!!

~LUNA OUT!