"Is it real or is it just fantasy?"[Luna]

The last thing I remember is falling asleep. I was quite tired but I didn't expect to fall into another dream. Great.
*In the dream*
I got up from my bed, wait this isn't my bed. I was still in Preston's room. Wait this isn't real. I know it isn't. I can just feel it. I got up from Preston's bed and walked into the living room. Lachlan, Mitch, and Jerome were sitting there, but where's Vikk and Preston? I quickly turned and ran back into Preston's room. Of course with my luck they saw me before I could get away. I hid in Preston's closet as footsteps walked down the hallway. I heard them walk into the room, two of them blocking exits. One of the walked towards the closet, crap. The door opened and revealed Lachlan. I quickly scooted backwards and curled into a ball. He didn't seem to see me though because he just walked away along with the other guys. They must be checking the other rooms or something. I know I agreed to not try to escape but I don't want to stick around to find out what they are going to do to me. Without Rob, Vikk, and Preston I'm defenseless against these jerks. I jumped out of the closet and climbed through the window. I took off down the street, not thinking straight at all. I turned around the corner and started heading for a more populated part of town, wherever I was that is.... I stopped and sat against a tree to catch my breath. I must make it to the city, real or not. I tried to stand up but sleep consumed me and I passed out, right against the tree.
*End of Dream*

Ooh a cliffhanger. Guess you'll have to wait for tomorrow :-)
Btw, if I miss a day of updating I am so sorry. Some days I don't have any ideas for what to write about while other days I have tons of homework and other things to tend to. I will try to update at least every 2 days though of not everyday. To all of those lovely people reading, I love you all (not in a weird kind of way...) If you want to kee up with me and my art and such I do have a Twitter and an Instagram under the same username (greendayluna). Yes, I fangirl on there a lot, especially when my senpais notice me x3.
~Luna out!