It is time [Luna]

"It is time." Mitch interrupted.

"Yes. I understand." I replied, breaking away from Rob and I's hug.

"You understand that you have to choose who you will be linked with for the rest of your life?" Jerome questioned.

"Yes." I replied.

"You are in love with someone here, right Luna?" Rob asked.

"I am." I answered.

"You understand... That you must bind your powers, correct?" Lachlan questioned.

"Yep... I mean, yes." I answered.

"And whoever you bind with cannot be hurt by your flame by the way." Preston mentioned.

"Ah. Okay." I responded.

"Are you ready, Luna?" Vikk asked.

"I guess." I replied nervously.

This decision will decide everything. This will decide how everyone's abilities will be affected, if they are affected at all. This will decide how we stand against Ali. This will decide who I will be with for the rest of my life. This decides it all. I will be choosing my soulmate today. I will choose who I bind with and who I will not be able to hurt with my ferious flame. But who do I choose? Do I choose Landon or Preston, the only ones who are also lava mobs like I am? Do I choose Vikk, the one who is always in my mind, literally? Do I choose Nooch, the one who helped me get better when I first regained my abilities? Do I choose the terrifying Mitch or Jerome, the leaders of the Pack? Or do I choose the one who has been a source for all of my fear? The one who has harmed me before? The one who I have recently fallen for? The one who has no feelings in return for me?

"It is time to choose, Luna. We need you to make your decision so we can prepare to take down Ali, once and for all." Mitch spoke, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"By the way, I'm not paying attention to your thoughts. I don't want to know your decision until everyone else." Vikk interjected.

"Uh. Well I guess I choose..." I began.

YOUUUUUUUUU XD anotha one. You'll find out the decision in the next chapter!
Send me your guess on who she chooses in direct messages please instead of the comments! I'll mention whoever got in next chapter :P

Good luck my Lunar Army!

~Luna out!