Good or Evil? [Luna]

I heard the guys shift in the darkness before the first voice spoke again.
"Why reason do you have to think we won't just swoop down and hurt you or something? I mean you are just a little girl and there are 2 of us, well 2 here anyways." He spoke.

"Because you won't. And I'm not just a little girl. I have the power of KennyS in my mind." I laughed, causing them to mumble to each other.

"You know us, don't you?" The second voice asked.

"I'm pretty sure. Get your crew arses down here Sp33dy and Side." I answered.

The 2 guys dropped down and came into the light. The first guy was who I recognized as Sp33dy right away. The guy next to him wasn't familiar to me, as Side had never revealed his face online.

"Hi Sp33dy. I'm guessing you're Side then?" I greeted, turning to the other guy.

"Oh yeah. I'm Side. So by sides I'm guessing you meant the Pack guys and then Kenny's guys, right?" Side responded.

"Yeah..." I answered, ready to take off if needed.

"Well Kenny is a good friend of ours but why does it matter?" Sp33dy questioned.

I backed up a bit, not answering. I don't really feel safe here....

"Are you running from the Pack? Not a very smooth move. I'm guessing you know who I am as well?" Another voice spoke, getting closer.

"Uh yeah.... Hi Ali-A...." I replied nervously.

"So what's your name then, escapee?" Ali-A questioned.

"Luna." I answered, preparing to run.

"Well, Luna, let's go see if the Pack is still trying to find you. I'm surprised they haven't caught you...." Ali-A responded.

He's a bit scary. They clearly aren't on my side. I gotta get out of here. As soon as they weren't paying complete attention, I turned and ran the other way. I went pretty far down the street until I ran into something kinda soft. This isn't a something, is it?

"Why hello Luna. Long time no see, eh?" Lachlan spoke, looking down at me.

Oh crap.

Hey guys.... So I know I haven't posted in 2 days and I feel awful about it. Yesterday was first cuts and... Well I got cut out of field hockey. I was a little upset along with my legs being sore so I went to bed early and ended up being unable to go to school because I couldn't walk. They accepted most of the returning players and the younger kids over me know cause of me being a beginner and only coming in for one season before moving on in school. But here's the chapter that I was meaning to write yesterday.

As for the winner of my little guessing contest..... DRUM ROLL PLEASEEEEE!
Congrats to @Minecraftloverkawaii !
She guessed correctly! It was Speedy and Side :P And yes Ali is another arse... I don't have anything against him, but I don't watch him nor do am I fond of him. (No offense to anyone who does like him)

~Luna out!