Feisty Fighting (Final chapter)

The Unknown from last chapter's POV:

"Make that a 3v1 bois." I choked out.

"No way..." they responded.

"Anybody miss me?" I smiled, lighting my fists with graceful and feisty flames.

"Luna.... you're okay!" Lachlan exclaimed.

"Of course, I'm a pretty tough cookie, and I'm a lava mob! I don't give up that easily hehe." I replied.

"How in the hell are you standing?" Speedy questioned, clearly shaking in fear of me.

"It takes more than losing all of my senses to keep me from fighting for the ones I love." I smirked.

I let the whole flame consume my body, struggling to keep its power, as I lent most of my power to Lachlan.  I looked at him, and he seemed to understand, reaching his hand out to meet mine as we both created a conjoined ball of fire. The flame grew powerful as both of us had fire in our eyes. Just as we grew stronger, the rest of the gang arrived, with Ali, Sidearms, and Nade all appearing next to Speedy.

"How did you even get your senses back?" Ali questioned, genuinely curious.

"I don't know, but I'm going to make you pay." Lachlan and I said in unison, becoming almost like one person in the center of the flame.

We then let the fire rain upon them, Ali holding it off as if it was nothing.

"Guys, help, more power." I strained, trying to hold my flame the best I could.

"Well you heard the girl, let's show them what we've got!" Landon chanted.

Suddenly I felt the wave of power hit, as all of our allies added their abilities to our ball of flame. I turned to Lachlan, smiling, as we both took on the responsibility of channeling the high amount of power.

"You will regret messing with my girl." Lachlan roared, gripping my hand tighter.

We then released the power upon them, finally hitting Ali with something much stronger than he could ever dream to be. I watched closely as all 4 of them fell to the ground. The fight is finally over, we have won. I nodded to Kenny, letting him know it was time to do what we had discussed.

"Oh I will enjoy this." Kenny smirked.

Kenny reached his hand out, using his abilities in a way that I had only recently found he could do. He drained the abilities from all 4 of them, trapping each ability in a corresponding amulet. He then handed each of them to Mitch, locking them away in a case to prevent them from being used.

"Now, we have taken your abilities. If you ever do become good again, maybe I will return the power to you." Mitch spoke, his voice in a threatening tone.

"You have lost. I told you that you would never win." I smiled.

Later on.... Speedy,  Nade, and Side all regained their abilities, although Ali never had his returned. He was still never fully trusted with his evil power, but he seemed content nonetheless.

Lachlan and Luna got engaged and later married, Lachlan eventually developing his own fire abilities while Luna gained his speed ability. They lived happily and all of the Pack members found their true loves. Yes, Poofless and Merome are going to be a thing in this future. :)

Well guys.... I know it's been a while. I'm a sophomore now and I've grown away from the fandom quite a bit. I've been uploading lately and have 129 subs currently, and my discord has grown over 100 members. If you would like to join, the link is: https://discord.gg/MyxvJBB

Lately in my life I've gotten to where I am now Admin on Pugcord (ItzMaxK and JustVurb's discord), Discord Manager of SquaredMC and HoonterCord, Mod for multiple friend servers, YouTube mod for HunterPlayz (map creator for Preston and owner of Hoontercord), Calzzyy, and ItzMaxK, and Twitch mod for HunterPlayz and TheLazyCalifornian (Mikey, friend of Petey). I've become so much more open, and have made so many friends on discord, and I've gotten follows from people I idolized (Landon, Max, Vurb, and Kenny.)

I played in my 2nd year of field hockey, and hit my 5th year of playing viola. I am over halfway done with Sophomore year, which means I will be a Junior soon! If any of you ever want to hear more or talk, add me on discord. ^-^ Luna#9101

ANYWAYS BYE LUNAR ARMY AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY ONLY COMPLETED BOOK! Thanks for sticking with me through this 2 year journey <3

~Luna out!