Smiling Brown Eyes

That day everyone hugged Lucy, happy to have her back. She caught up with Sting, Rogue, Minerva, Yukino, and Hisui. "I'm sorry for putting you all to sleep." Lucy said bowing her head to her dear old friends. Sting just smiled, Rogue did as well. "It's alright Lucy-Nii-chan!!" Yukino said hugging the blonde.

Lucy smiled and hugged her friend. "Yeah Lucy-Nii it wasn't your fault. But, hey at least now we all remember everything and can become better friends!!" Hisui said. Lucy smiled at her friends. After a long talk between the mages Lucy became serious. 

"Now Sting, Rogue you must call me Lucy-nii-chan. Understood?" Lucy said giving them a good glare. The twin dragons nodded their heads."Hey can I call you that too.." Minvera said looking away. Lucy smiled and brought her into a hug. Or more like into her breasts like how Erza did with Kagura at the Party after the Battle of Dragons and GMG.

"Ga!! Lucy-Nii-Chan!!" Minerva stuttered. Lucy laughed. The blonde let go of Minerva who was red as a tomato. "Lu-chan!!" Two cheerful voices yelled. Lucy looked over to see Lisanna and Levy running right towards her. 

"Oh my god!! I'm so sorry I forgot the great time us three had!! But, I'm so happy to have them back" Levy said crying as she hugged Lucy. Lucy hugged the bluenet back. "It's alright Levy-chan it was my fault anyway." Lucy said giving them a small smile. "But, lets not think of the past lets enjoy the present." The blonde said.

The girls nodded their heads. "Hey yo Bunny girl!!" Gajeel yelled walking over to the group. "Ugggg...Do you seriously have to call me that?" Lucy said pouting. Gajeel laughed. "Yep! Got to keep my old ways with a friend." He said, while Lucy huffed. He ruffled her hair that now made her look like Repunzel. 

She looked at her friends. She was happy that she was now able to know the truth in her life. Butt, yet also not. A war was coming and she had to stop it. "I still can't believe that me and Rogue used to fight when ever you and Natsu did." Sting said laughing at the memory.

"Yeah!! Me and Lucy had fun watching you four go crazy!" Wendy said popping up behind Lucy. "Ga!" Lucy said shocked. Wendy giggled. "Hey Lucy-chan can I play with your hair? It's really long." Wendy said looking at Lucy's ankle length hair. "Yeah us too!!!" Yukino, Minerva, hisui, Levy, and Lisanna said.

"Why of course!!" Lucy said as she sat on the ground and the girls began to play with her long hair. While the girls played with Lucy's hair the boys got to talking. Natsu wasn't in the conversation since he and Gray were fighting again.

Before you knew it Sting, Rogue, and Gajeel were all hit with a table that had been thrown across the guild. "Is that all you got Stripper!!" Natsu yelled. The table fell to the ground and behind it revealed three angry dragon slayers.

"That's it!!!" Gajeel yelled joining the fight along with Sting and Rogue. Everyone sweat dropped as they watched the guild get destroyed once again. But yet happy since i had been a quite guild for a whole year. Lucy laughed at the boys. Just like old times, she thought. The doors then flew open revealing Limia Scale and Mermaid Heal. 

"Hey guys!! We heard the news and came to join the party!!" Milianna yelled. Everyone cheered, and more food and beer was pasted around. Then Blue Pegasus came. That day the guilds partied till they were pasted out on the floor.

At about 5am in the morning Lucy sat at the bar drinking a cold glass of water looking at everyone passes out. She smiled as she rubbed her stomach think of a certain someone. She was the only one up. 

As she looked around she saw, Wendy and Chelia asleep on the floor together. Levy and Lisanna were asleep with Minvera, Hisui, and Yukino. The Dragon Slayers were all snoring loudly in a corner, drooling over each other. 

Lucy looked down at her neckline. There was the Fairy Gem laying against her skin. Cold as the night. She took a deep breathe and took it off, "I know someday I won't need you. But for now I'll keep you." She said putting it on once more. She was happy to be home. The home she had been over at a million times before. 

The blonde made her way over to her friends to snuggle up to them till she was stopped by a voice appearing in her head. "So it seems you've woken up..." Lucy's jaw clenched. She knew that voice all to well. "Zeref..." She said out loud.

"What do you want? I know what your planning." She said glaring at nothing.

The man laughed inside her head. "Oh Lucy you know quite well what I'm planning. I hope your prepared cause I have a trick up my sleeve that will bring down this world, and all the rest." Zeref said his laugh fading out. The blonde clenched her fists. She knew quite well what he had in mind.

"My book..." She spoke. In her mind a question repeated it self over and over again. What is my book any way?

 I will defeat him. I won't let him take away my family. She thought. But, the guilds here won't be enough I know that. I'll have to bring them into this world just like how we went into theirs. The blonde thought as she turned on her heal walking out of the guild, instead of going to her friends.