A Goodbye Plan

It was late at night. A cloak covered my body hiding my appearance. I wound my way through allies making sure no one saw me. Soon I made it to my destination. I knocked on the thick wooden door a few times before it opened into a dimly lit room. 

I took my hood, letting my eyes adjust to the light. "Hello Lucy." My Grandfather said. "Hello Master." I replied. Yes, I call him that. It's just habit. I held my cloak over my arm walking with him to his office where my Brother Laxus was sitting in one of the leather chairs. 

"Hello Laxus-Nii" I said as I sat in the other chair while Master sat at his desk chair. "Now lets get down to business." He said taking out a few pieces of paper. "Now as we know Lucy you are leaving to night on a 'long request job by the King.' " He said with quotation marks.

"But, of course you will be going over the course of maybe a few months gathering information. Now Laxus do you have the places where she needs to go?" He asked looking at Laxus.

"Yeah these are the most reliable places where people have said to have seen a man of his description." Laxus replied setting a folder down on the table. "This as well has places to stay that are cheap and places you can train with out anyone finding you." He said sitting back into his chair. 

I took a deep breath. I have been hating this all week but this needed to be done. If it wasn't then we could be defeated in a matter of seconds. 

"Lucy." Master spoke bringing me out of my thoughts. "You remember that you must go to those places right? We need all the help we can get" He said with a serious face. "Yes I know I have plans to meet with her in a month and visit them in about two weeks." I said. 

Master nodded his head. "Good now you must go or else you know who will follow you." Master said with wiggly eyes. I blushed. "Grandfather!!" I squeaked as Laxus laughed. I huffed and put on my cloak.

"I know, but I'm prepared." I said grabbing my bag of clothes and supplies for the trip. As well as the folders of information. "All right I'm going now. I'll see you soon hopefully." I said as I kissed each of them on the cheek and silently went down the stairs to the main part of the guild.

No one was there since it was so late into the night. I was soon out the door and heading to the train station. My hood over my head. 

As the train pulled up I took one last look at my home. This is for them. I thought as I turned and stepped onto the train.

I went to a car that was empty and sat down letting my feet rest. "Lets see which place I should go to first." I said taking out the folder of places I need to go. There were about 5 towns with each about 5 witnesses. 

Lets see what is the most reliable? I thought as read all the witness reports and sighting. Finally I picked one that was most in detail and seemed to be the best place to start. And just as I picked it the train stopped.

Perfect just the place I needed to be. I grabbed my stuff and walked off the train. I was about 4 hours away from Magnolia. I better get information soon or else they will find me in no time. I thought.

I walked around the town seeing very view people since it was like 3 in the morning. After walking around I found  the inn I was looking for. The Sleeping Giant. I walked in to find a women and man talking to person behind the counter.

The girl had silver hair that went down to her waist, while the man had blonde hair. The girl was about 6 inches taller than the boy, as well as there was a pig in between the two. They soon finished talking and turned around.

I gasped. " Elizabeth!!" I said a big smile on my face. "Lucy!!!" She said. We ran to each other and hugged. Holy shit I hadn't seen her in about 9 years! "Oh my god it's so good to see you!!" I said looking at her appearance. 

"Same with you Lucy!" She said giving me a big smile. "Um.. excuse me?" We both turned to the voice. It was the boy. "Oh Lucy this is Meliodas," She said pointing to the boy. "And this is Hawk." She said pointing to the pig.

"Hello!!" I chirped. "Hello!" The pig said back. "Ohh cool he can talk! My mate has a talking cat named Happy. You should meet them some time." I said looking over at Elizabeth. "Yeah that would be great, but maybe not now we're kinda busy at the moment." She said blushing a little.

I was confussed till I saw the ring on her left ring finger. "Ohh so you finally settled down I see." I said smirking at her. "So tell me who is the lucky guy?" I asked. "That would be me." Meliodas said wrapping an arm around her waist.

My mouth dropped to the floor. "Wait really! How old are you!?!?" I said shocked. "Oh well I guess maybe 35." He said. I nearly fainted. I thought he was like 15. Whoops. "Oh really well congrats!!" I said.

"Thank you. Oh Lucy I hope I'm not being rude but we have to go." She said as a slight blush appeared on her face once more. "Oh of course nah you aren't being rude. I have to get going as well. Or at least get a place here." I said hugging her once more.

"It was nice seeing you. I really hope we can see each other soon." I said. She nodded. "Yes, I do too. But, for now we must leave. Good bye Lucy." She said turning to the door with Hawk and Meliodas doing the same.

But, when she turned I saw something I would've never expected in my entire life. "Oh my god!! Your pregnant!!" I yelled looking at the small yet visible bump in her shirt, which could've been easily missed for the type of shirt she was wearing. It was a flowy shirt.

She stopped in her tracks and turned towards me smiling. "Yep! 4 months!" She said. "Oh my god I'm so happy for you!! Tell me when the baby is born and I'll bring you the biggest gift ever!!" I cheered hugging her. 

She was now crying tears of joy. "Thank you Lucy." She said. I smiled back at her, until I gave her one last hug. And then they left, waving behind. I waved back and once they walked out i went up to the woman behind the counter.

"Hello. I need one room with a kitchen. Please." I said taking out my wallet. "Here you go room A24. Hope you have a nice stay." The lady said giving me the key. "Thank you." I replied setting the money for about three weeks down on the counter.

I then walked to my room, and once in. I flopped down onto the bed letting sleep take over.