Tears Of A Mother and Father

Lucy's ancestors helped so much with bringing everyone to the safe haven. Juvia and I were worried when Lucy didn't come back so quick, until at least 50 women came back explaining what was happening.

I guess bringing over 50,000 people at once, who didn't even use magic can really take a toll on a Dragon Queen. But, because her ancestors came to help we were able to finish faster. In fact, we finished a day early.

Lucy helped in the last 24 hours, saying she couldn't just sleep while everyone worked so hard. And as she worked I saw more wonderful qualities in her than I did before. She already had so many, but I was beginning to see the whole picture now.

And as the picture became clearer, I saw that Lucy didn't need a crown or a pretty dress, she was already the Queen. She has every characteristic a good Queen should have. She cared for everyone, even those she was not in charge of. She wanted to make sure she saved everyone.

Once we finished, we were all so tired but had to say good bye, to Lucy from Edolas and to Lucy's ancestors.

"Good, luck with your fight, I wish there was more we could do for you," Edolas Lucy said, once she had finished hugging us all. "Trust me you have done enough," Lucy said hugging her double one last time.

"Well, then take care. Visit me once the war is over," She said going through the gate, so she would be in her world when it could close. "Of course, and then we'll see who is the strongest," Lucy said her voice cracking just a little bit.

And with that Lucy, closed the gate, sealing everyone from the war about to come. Once it was shut, we turned around to face the large group of past Queens. It was silent till one stepped forward. She has long white hair, and what looked to be rainbow colored eyes.

Lucy immediately bowed down to the woman, before her. We didn't want to be rude so we did the same. "Lucy, there is no need to bow for me," She said looking down at my friend. I saw Lucy stand, and motion for us to stand as well.

"Lucy, in these past two days you have shown, along with your friends, just how far you are willing to go to protect those that aren't even yours. And that is true love and care for the world. I'm proud to see you have grown into a beautiful young lady," The woman said placing a hand on Lucy's cheek.

"When you are in your final moments, call upon your ancestors and we will be there, lending you the power to set this world right once more," She said letting her hand fall back down in front of her.

"I will, I will not go down until every last of my magic power is gone. And even then I will not stop fighting," Lucy said standing up tall and proud. The woman before her smiled and began to disappear.

"Good bye, Lucy. Please right, my wrong," Was the last thing she said before she had disappeared. One by one the past Queens disappeared back to the spirit realm. Until one was left. She looked like Lucy and seemed to have the same energy as well. This must be her mother.

"Lucy, I hope to see you soon," She said giving her a kiss on the forehead. Lucy nodded and hugged the woman one last time before she too was gone. Lucy wiped away the tears that had formed in her eyes and turned towards us with a smile.

"My friends, I thank you for being here. For being by my side and never giving up on me. I hope we never part," She said before she shed more tears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once my tears had started again, my friends rushed towards me, embracing me with a huge group hug. My cries were loud and messy. My nose turned red, and my cheeks became blotchy. Man, I've been crying a lot lately, but this is the last time I shed a tear. This will be the last time I cry for sadness.