The Deal Made

I felt weak as I watched my body move on its own.  

My actions weren't my own. 

I had no control.

 I watched as I saw many of my friends begin to fall or try to keep fighting even when they had deep wounds. Wendy was trying to heal everyone. As I watched I could tell it was putting a strain on her small body. While I watched, I could see the fear in everyone's eyes. Many were losing hope in saving me. I even saw many try to find a way to escape, but the flame still soared high. 

Looking away from my friends, I directed my eyes towards Natsu. He sent flames to anyone who came near him. His movements were also not his own. He had no control either. We were both trapped. Trapped within these monsters. 

As I watched I could feel my friend's magic energy flow into me. Making me deadlier. No the monster on the battlefield deadlier. But, even with all the magic flowing into me, my magic was depleting, and fast. Soon I would die, but this monster would not. It would continue to destroy.

Looking down at my hands I clenched my jaw. I had let this happen. I had let that man take control of me. I dragged everyone into this mess. All because he wanted my power. And once he got it, he was betrayed by the man that calls himself my father. He killed him right before my eyes, yet I could not do anything to stop it. How could I let this happen?

I fell to my knees, letting tears roll down my cheeks. "My friends will die. My family will die, all because I couldn't destroy that man," I wept, as my sot sobs turned into cries of pain. As I held onto myself a memory shot through my head, making me widen my eyes. There was still one way I could save everyone. Yet there was a still a chance of me dying. Wiping my tears away I  stood up. I'm willing to take that chance, "Summer! Mom!" I yelled. "Mom! Summer!  I need you! Please!" I called, looking around hoping someone would come out of this darkness. 

As I continued to call out to my mother and ancestor I could feel my magic leaving my body. I was running out of time. I almost gave up until  I heard, heels clicking behind me. Spinning around to look in the direction of the sound, I saw my mother coming towards me. 

I ran towards her with the last of my energy.  I was only a yard away when I stopped, "Mom I need your help. You told me to call on you when it was my final moment, and I need you now. I'm dying and if you do not help me. Everyone else will die," My voice shaking, as I spoke.

She closed her eyes and sighed. "Lucy you understand that even after we give you our magic, there is a chance you'll lose your life. Are you sure you want this?" She asked. I looked down at the ground, "This is the only way I can protect everyone. If I do not do this, I will murder everyone I love," I replied, clenching my fists.

"What about Nori? She could die along with you," My mother's words shocked me. I knew I could die, but didn't know Nori would die as well. Am I willing to give up my life, and take one that's not even born as well? Do I have the strength to do that? "Is there a way she can live, even if I die?" My mother signed, "Yes, but that would require giving up the very last part of your magic. Or even a part of your soul. After you use the magic to end this war, there is only enough for one of you too live," 

"But, if I live won't she live as well? She's inside me," My mother shook her head, "No. Lucy if you use our magic, you will also use any that she has, without even realizing it. You will take her life force away. You will prevent her from ever existing," I could kill my own daughter, without even trying. I could prevent her from living. From growing up. From traveling the world. Am I willing enough to live, knowing that I've killed my own child?

No, I can't do that to her. She deserves a chance to live a real true life. One that isn't in spirit form. One that isn't controlled by a possibility. I will give up my life. LMy every existence, for her life. I will not become the monster my father did. I will not kill my own child, just because I don't want to die. 

"I will die then. I have lived long enough, it's her time. Once everyone is safe, I will give her my life," My mother closed her eyes, and smiled. I felt her place a hand on my shoulder, "Then we will help you," she said. I looked up at her and saw the past queens formed around her. My eyes filled with tears, as each one of the queens, lifted their hands allowing different colors of magic to appear. 

Thier magic then began to flow into me, causing a gold glow form around me. I looked down at my palms as my clothes began to change. Looking up I saw the queens begin to fade. As they vanished my strength slowly came back. 

I looked at my mother with sad eyes, "Do not fret my child, I will see you soon once more," She said as she began to vanish as well. I nodded my head as tears formed in my eyes. "See you soon mom,"