The Demon With In

The monster's roar could be heard from anywhere, causing many to stop what they were doing, look towards the deathly sound. Therewith falling glass was a blonde monster, whose eyes hungered for blood. 

Once the monster had landed on the ground, standing up with a hunched shoulders did everyone realize who it was. Or at least who it used to be. "Lucy...what happened to you.." Erza asked looking at her friend fear plastered on her face.

The monster only growled at the redhead. This caused the mage to take a step back. For as she looked into the eyes of the monster, she saw that this was no longer her friend. This thing in front of her was a nightmare. 

The demon licked its lips, smelling all the blood and magic around it. It's eye filled with a hunger to kill, those before them. The mages began to take a step back. They knew that this wasn't their friend anymore. That friend was long gone.

After what seemed like forever in silence, the monster lunged forward for the redhead. She tried to move but was frozen in fear. The monster almost touched her with their long claws, till a blast of ice magic knocked it to the side. 

Erza looked towards the direction it came from to see Wendy and Gray. Erza ran over to them wanting answers. Gray looked down, "Lucy's a demon Erza. Zeref or should I saw the Dark Wizard opened a book with the letters E.D.A. and then she turned into that," Gray said pointing to the hunched over monster.

"We need to defeat her somehow" Erza looking at the nightmare before her. "Well, for now, let's try to weaken her," Gray said getting his ice cannon ready. The redhead nodded, "Everyone! That is Lucy and we need to weaken her as much as we can, we'll try to figure out how to change her back when we get her restrained," Erza said bringing out many swords.

"What about Natsu!? He's still a threat too!" Cana yelled, "Then weaken them both! We need to get them restrained!" Wendy called back. Everyone nodded as they ran towards either Lucy or Natsu.

Magic blasts were sent left and right, trying to get the demons to weaken. Natsu had become slower but was still fast. While Lucy was becoming deadlier. She absorbed the magic blasts. Allowing her to grow in strength. 

The mages tried hard to stay away from the monster but failed. Many were laying down in pain for this monster did not care about who it hurt. Mages were covered in cuts and some had a large wound making it impossible to continue fighting. 

Wendy tried healing as many as she could, and as fast as she could. Usually healing them only halfway. Many of the mages that still fought were becoming tired. Feeling as though their magic was being pulled out of them.

As the mages fought their friends, Acnlogia looked down from the tower he was in. He smiled as he watched the demons take out one mage after the other. He looked down until he heard footsteps behind him. 

He turned around to see Silver, one of the Demon Books of Zeref, "What do you need?" Acnlogia growled. The man stopped where he was, "Why do you not just have them kill them now? It's clear no one can take them out," Silver said.

Acnlogia laughed at this. "Now why would I do that? This is just the beginning, the main event has yet to come," He said looking down at his monster of a daughter destroying anything she sees. "Meaning?" Silver asked, annoyed that this man was just playing around.

"Meaning, that I want her to absorb their magic, once she has done that she'll kill them all. Once she's done that, she'll kill those that helped Zeref before he died," Acnlogia said looking at the man behind him. "And once she's done that, she'll give birth to that child within her. With E.N.D.'s power and E.D.A.'s power combined, this child will be so powerful, not even I will be able to destroy it," He said chuckling. 

Silver widen his eyes. The man before him wasn't just trying to destroy the world, he was also trying to create something so powerful, no one would ever be able to stop him. Silver clenched his jaw. He had been playing everyone. 

Everyone thought he supported Zeref when really he was just using him as a way to get the two demons. Silver wanted to kill this man before him but knew that would be futile. After debating on whether to sound the alarm that this man had turned against them or to just let it be. He decided he wouldn't do anything. He knew that doing something would change nothing. 

Silver then left, leaving the dragon to stare down at the fighting below,"Soon Lucy no will be able to stop you, and then when that child is born. I will truly be the ruler of this world," Acnlogia said.

Looking down at his monster.