Bruises

I looked down at my guildmates, they were all scared. Who wouldn't be? "I know this is sudden, which is why I want you to please get the guild ready for our guests that will be coming soon. As well as send a message out to all the majors of every city to please meet here at Fairy Tail. In one week we will send everyone to Edolas." I said with a stern look.

They all nodded and soon went work. Levy, Lisanna, Mira, Cana, and Erza began writing letters to everyone telling them to bring necessary things with them and to be here in Magnolia in one week. The men began to build beds and storage for the guilds. 

I helped with getting the news out, and with making sure the guild had just enough room, which thankfully it did. We spent the whole day getting everything ready. Of course, it would take a few days, but we were off to a good start.

At midnight everyone left, tired from the day's work. As I walked home thoughts ran through my mind. Things like am I sure everything will turn out okay? Will we be able to save the world? I soon reached my apartment. Taking my key out I unlocked it to see the old staircase leading up to my room. 

I climbed the stairs and soon opened my door. It was just as I had left it. Pink and clean. I took a walk around my room, remembering all the scratches and dings in the walls. I found that my story I'd been working on, had gone untouched. I went to my bed and just fell on it. My body tired. 

I slowly got up, though, to close my blinds. Once they were all shut I took off my clothes, revealing bruises everywhere. My left arm, legs, and stomach were covered in cuts and bruises. All just from him having it. They were slowly healing, but only just a little. 

I went to my bathroom and turned on the bath. Once it was full I dipped my body in. The heat covering me like a blanket. Closing my eyes, I relaxed in peace. I washed in sweetly scented soap, and let my body take a nice break for once. 

I soon got out and grabbed a towel wrapping it tightly around me. As I put on my pajamas I heard my door open and a "Lucy?!" It was Natsu. I scrambled to find some longer pajamas but it was too late. He came in to see me in only a shirt and panties. 

His eyes were wide as he looked me up and down. My bruises were shown in all their black and blue glory. "Lucy....who....who did this to you....?" He said slowly coming towards me. "No one.." I said. He can't know yet. "Lucy don't lie to me, please. Who did this to you?" He said putting his hands on my shoulders, making me wince. 

He looked at me with heart broken eyes. "I..I can't tell you Natsu. Not until I know how to say it." I said looking away from his gaze. I thought he was going to try to get more out of me, but he didn't he instead hugged me. "Okay. Let me know when you're ready. But, let me at least clean these up." 

I hugged him back and nodded my head. He picked me up bridal princess, and took me into the bathroom, placing me on my vanity.  "Where is your disinfectant?" He asked looking under the sink for the horrible stinging liquid. "In the drawer to the left. " I said. He opened it up getting the liquid, band-aids, wrap, and cotton balls. 

He took hold of my arm, taking care of every cut and bruise carefully. "So what's happened while I've been gone?" I asked. "Well, Levy and Gajeel started to hit it off, at least that's what Mira said. Juvia and Wendy have been practicing more, along with Levy and Lisanna. The guys haven't done much except for fighting." He said putting a wrap on my arm. 

"Let me guess, you were a part of those fights?" I asked laughing a little. "You bet, and I won each of them." He said smiling working on one of my legs. I smiled. "That's my sweet dragon," I said ruffling his hair that was a soft as ever. 

He had just finished cleaning up my injuries when a little sweet voice came from the doorway. "Mommy, Daddy what's for dinner?" We both looked towards the voice to see out daughter standing there. 'Nori!" We yelled running towards her wrapping our arms around her. "What on earth are you doing here?" I asked pulling away, looking into her sweet brown eyes.