Secrets

It's been a few month since Lucy has woken up and she's caught up with all her friends. Her hair now is to her mid thigh and in a side pony tail. She asn't changed at all. She has gone back to her normal life. Except now she helps trains her friends. Mostly the Dragon Slayers. 

She has fights on a regular basis Dragon Slayers, and they do come close to winning, but she soon wins when they think they've got it.  She doesn't go easy on them that's for sure. She makes sure to go hard on them. They all usually have their back aching and a bones going numb from the pain. 

Something that has changed though is now Natsu talks to her tummy all the time and at the most random times too. She always laughs at that since he says that he will always protect their daughter.  Even though she hasn't been born yet. Nor have they done it yet. 

So basically everything was fine. Except from one thing. Lucy had been wanting to tell her friends for months about Zeref. And that a war was coming. 

Lucy hadn't stopped thinking about it. And even now drinking her shake she was thinking about it. While she was thinking a pink hair mage waked over to her and placed a sweet kiss on her cheek.

"Hey babe." Natsu said sitting down on the stool next to her. "Hey Natsu." Lucy said smiling. Natsu had been a lot happier now that Lucy had returned. "Hey Luce I was wondering if we could go to dinner tonight. Just the two of us." Natsu said a small blush forming on his cheeks. 

"Why of course Natsu!! I'd love to!" Lucy said smiling. Natsu was so filled with joy, he picked her up and spun her around. People smiled at the couple. Finally after what seemed like forever Natsu put Lucy back down. "Alright I'll pick you up at eight." Natsu said walking out of the guild. Lucy smiled.

But as soon as she saw him leave and everyone turn their eyes away she frowned and walked to up the stairs to her Grandfather's office. 

She knocked softly on the door. "Come in." She heard him say. Their Master looked up from his paper work to see his beloved granddaughter. "Ahh!! Lucy what do you want my child?" He said with a big smile.

"Grandpa I have news. Terrible news. A war will be upon us soon." Lucy said her face showing no emotion. His frowned. "Who is the enemy?" He asked. "Zeref. And my father Acnologia." She said. The Master closed his eyes deep in thought. 

Soon after a long pause he spoke. "Lucy in one week I want you to leave and go train. You must master your true power." He said. 

The blonde nodded. "I will. I was also thinking of bringing them here." Lucy said. The Master nodded his head. "Okay. But, first you must not just train but also do as your mother asked. Read the Diary of your Ancestor." He said as the mage nodded. 

"I will, I'll also gather information as to where they are and what they're planning to do. Don't tell the guild until I have enough information." Lucy said opening the door back out into the guild. "Now I have to get ready for a date I've wished for for so long." And with that she walked out.

"Lets's see what shall I wear?" She said as she looked around her closet. She had lots of new clothes thanks to the endless shopping sprees her, Hisui, Yukino, Levy, Lisanna, Erza, Wendy, Mira, Cana, and Juvia had gone on over the past few months.

She looked around some more till she found a slick black and gold dress that had a slit starting at the hip on her right side. It as well hugged her curves quite well. She then put on just a enough make up and did her hair in a nice bun with a little gold flower.

She then found her black heals and purse. Just as she was about to sit down, her door bell rang. She opened it and there stood Natsu in a nice black suit. When Natsu saw what she was wearing his mouth dropped. "Wow...You look stunning." He said taking sight of his beautiful mate.

Lucy blushed at the comment, and smiled. "T-thank you...You do to..." She said. Nastu got a hold of himself and held out his hand. His mate gladly took it. "So where are we going?" The blonde asked. "Well now that's a surprise." Natsu replied as he put a black piece of cloth over he eyes. 

"N-nastu.." She said holding out her hands and she tried to figure out where he was. "Here." He said as he took hold of her hand. "I'll lead you the way." He said and soon they were off. 

They walked around for a while, Lucy still not knowing where she was going. Soon they made it to the edge of the forest. "Okay Luce I have to pick you up." He said, the blonde merely nodded. Natsu picked her up bridal style and began to walk through the woods.

Soon he stopped and placed her down. She stood, as the blind fold was taken off. In front of her she saw a gazebo lit up with white lights, as well as many flowers growing over it perfectly along with the vines that wrapped around the columns. 

Underneath it was a table set for two. She gasped as she put her hands over her mouth, she knew where she was but this was something new. "Natsu this beautiful!!" She said as she walked over to it. 

"I did this while you were sleeping." He said as he followed her over to it. She turned towards him. "I wanted to do something special for you so I thought of this. Gray and Erza helped me build it while Wendy did the plants." He paused taking a deep breath.

"I also what it to be a place where no one could fine us." Lucy looked around, it was the place she used to talk to her mom and the Dragons before she told Fairy Tail about who she was. Natsu found her here one night when she found out her parents had died. 

"Thank you..." She said as she hugged him a few tears slipping. Natsu wrapped his arms genitally around her."Don't cry tears don't suit your personality." He said pulling away and giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Now lets eat." He said as he took her too the table and pulled out the chair for her like a gentlemen.

"Why thank you Natsu." Lucy said making sure her dress was still in perfect order, "Your Welcome Luce!" He replied as he sat down and snapped his fingers. In an instant food appeared. Lucy's eyes widen with delight. "Oh my god! Natsu how'd you do that!!" Lucy said poking it with her fork making sure it was real.

"That's a secret." Natsu said smiling, the blonde smiled at the man before her. "Well Luce let us have a great night! And first date!" He said happily. Then it struck Lucy, this really was their first date. "Thank You Natsu." She said as she began to eat the wonderful food before her.

Soon they finished and just laid down on the grass, looking at the stars. "That one's Arie, and that one Leo..Libra..." The blonde said as she pointed out the different constellations in the sky. The man beside her smiled, 'Wow Luce you really know your stuff." He said.

Lucy nodded, "My mother used to take me out at night with Laxus and Zeref and she'd teach us the  constellations." Lucy said. Natsu tensed up when he heard her say Zeref. "I promise Luce I'll protect you from him. I promise." He said. Lucy smiled and nodded her head. 

"I know you will Natsu one way or the other." She said as she closed her eyes. Soon the blonde feel asleep, so Natsu picked her up bridal style taking her home. 

Soon he made it to her apartment, and since Lucy was in his arms he couldn't go through the window like he usually did. He opened her door and went to her room. He got her undressed making sure look away when he had to take off her bra and not looking back till he had a shirt on her. 

But, after some complications of getting her dressed with out touching some curtain parts he pulled the cover over her and kissed her lips good night.

"Night Luce." He said as he jumped out of her window, heading home. That night Lucy dreamed of the perfect life with Natsu...that might only be a dream.