A Devil and His Men

Far away from Lucy's happiness her brother Zeref was planning something terrible. He was in a broken down castle in deepest most darkest place of Firoe. The Bloody City. Here Zeref along with his Stepfather, Lucy's real dad, Acnologia, were talking with the Four Kings of the most feared Demon Tribes. A large amount of Madness keeping them hidden

"So Zeref what is your plan for that little brat?" Acnologia spat. Zeref was looking at a ripped and torn up map. "Well Stepfather I was thinking about using that book. But, we need one more element to it." Zeref replied. 

The Kings shifted in their torn up chairs. In the room they were in, there were many book shelves with books of demons and curses on them. Acnologia looked at his stepson with a little bit of annoyance. "What do you mean there is one more element to use it?" He said crossing his arms.

"I will tell you that later right now we need figure out where each of the tribes will strike." Zeref said pointing to a spot on the map. "Here we can have the Harbors and here we can have the Woods that surround the east part of the content." He spoke. 

Evil grins form on each of the Kings. 

"Now if we plan this out more and find the best spots we can strike there and gain more ground faster. But we can't do that untilwe have the both books. Which brings me to another topic, we must be careful and find that book fast or else we wouldn't be able to defeat them." Zeref said. They all nodded. Zeref put the map away." We will meet again for now keep training your subjects." 

 "Now dismissed!" Acnologia snapped and they all filled out.

 Acnologia and Zeref were walking down the hall after the meeting when a thought passed Acnologia's mind. "Zeref why must we wait so long?" His step son huffed. "Well you see Lucy, can't be controlled when in that state. As well as we can't seem to locate the book. We believe it is in the Dragon realm, but not quite sure." He stated. 

Acnologia nodded his head. This war is complicated. He thought. 

"Come on is that you got!!!" A blonde yelled at her worn out friends panting on the ground. It was that day of the week. The bone numbing pain of the week. Training with Lucy. 

Today the dragon slayers were getting an even harder training that usual. And the reason for that was because she was leaving tomorrow without a trance. So she wanted to make sure she got them a good training in. 

"Luce.. have mercy on us..." Natsu panted. Lucy tapped a finger on her chin. "How bout no." She said as she brought a large wave of water on them. Sting and Rogue were able to dodge. Wendy flew up into the air with her new found technique sky wings. While Gajeel turned him self to iron.

But Natsu on the other hand was sent flying up into the air. Lucy shook her head. Yes he had grown in strength but not in smarts. When the water disappeared Natsu lay hanging from a tree looking green. Everyone of course laughed at this. 

"Well that end our training today everyone!" Lucy said putting her hands on her hips. "Now practice these techniques and I'll see you next week!" she cheered. They all smiled and laughed at the blonde for how cheerful she was. 

They began to get there stuff since the sun was going down and everyone needed to get home. As Lucy got her stuff together she felt a strong pair of arms around her waist. "Hello Natsu." She said turning around to see her beloved Mate.

"Hello Lucy." He said in a tired voice. She kissed him on the lips and smiled a sweet smile. Natsu did the same and hugged her once again. " You know your cute right." She said pecking his nose before wiggling out of his hug. 

Natsu of course was a little sad over that. Lucy picked up her stuff and hugged him to make him feel better. " Hey don't worry. Why don't we go get some food at the guild kay?" She said talking hold of his hand.

"Yeah sure but on one contion." He said with a smirk on his face. "And what is that?" The blonde asked looking at her mate. "This!" Natsu said as he swung her over his shoulder, like a sack of potatoes. "Gaa! Natsu put me down now!!" Lucy said as she rammed her fists against his back.

Which of course didn't work. "Nope!" He said as began walking out of the training area in the forest to their town. 

They soon made it to the guild after about a 20 minute walk the mostly contained Lucy begging Natsu to put her down. "Alright can you put me down now my shorts are getting uncomfortable." Lucy said looking at the back of Natsu's head and the front of the guild.

But, Natsu being Natsu didn't listen and kept walking all the way to the doors where he kicked them open with a big bang. Lucy blushed since her ass was basically hanging out of her tight black work out short. 

"Okay Natsu now put me down!!" She said getting even redder from the dog whistles around the room. "Natsu..." A low growl came from the second floor making the pinky stop. He moved his upper haft of his body to look at where the voice came from.

As he did this his face went from triumph to fear, while Lucy's was a 'Now your gonna get it' smirk. There up on the second floor was non other than Laxus. "Put her down or your ass is grass." Laxus growled.

Natsu did as so and hid behind Lucy when she was on the ground. Laxus nodded his head and went back to his spot with the Thunder God Tribe. Lucy fixed her shorts and walked over to the bar. "Hello Mira!" She chirped as she sat in a stool looking at

"Hello Lucy!" Mira said back as she leaned against the bar. "So how was training?" She asked. "It was good. Their getting better. Well..six of them are...." Lucy said sweat dropping at the thought of Natsu flying into the air.

" I heard that!!" Natsu said in between a fight he and Gray were having. Lucy shook her head. Some time between her walking and siting down he had found Gray and provoked him. "God how did I ever fall in love with that weirdo?" The blonde said looking at the guild being destroyed for the third time that week.

"Who knows love works in strange ways." Mira said placing two plates of steaming hot food in front of the blonde. "You can say that again." Lucy said as she began eating her food. And just as Natsu came to eat with her though ran through her head.

It also works in wrong ways.