Opened

My lungs burned as I ran. I knew I had lost the soldiers behind me, but that didn't stop me. My arms and cheeks were scratched up from being constantly hit by branches. My clothes were torn from snagging on bushes. My legs were numb from running so long.

I didn't care that I was basically in pain from head to toe, I needed to get there. I needed to save this world. And every other world at that. 

As I ran I saw the sun start to set. Tomorrow I'll get there, tomorrow this will all be over.

I didn't stop till the moon, was high in the sky. Finally just as the moon struck twelve in the sky, I found a large hole high in the trees with just enough room for me to fit into. After wincing in pain, from climbing, I settled in the area. It wasn't comfortable, but as long as I was hidden, it didn't matter.

I looked out to see a few night animals roam around. They looked like wolves or foxes. After watching the animals walk around, I looked up at the sky to see that the moon and stars were covered by clouds.

Looking down at my hands, I sighed and leaned my head back, hitting the wall of the tree. I hope Levy and Mira were able to get free. And I hope everyone is safe. 

As I was almost asleep I saw a magic blast not too far away from me. From the looks of it, it was most likely the soldiers. Well, it seems they've taken the bait, I thought. Closing my eyes once more, I fell into dreamless sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I screamed as the pain shot through me. My arms and stomach ached from being cut and punched. My cheek was swollen, and my head throbbed. They'd been doing this to me for so long, that I didn't even know how long I'd been here. 

I kept trying to figure out how to get free. I need to get out so I could go and get to the others. If I stay here any longer, then I know something horrible is going to happen. I can just feel it in my guts. My door opened to the one person I wanted to murder the most. 

"How are you holding up Natsu?" He asked with a laugh. I growled at him. "I'm just fine, thank you very much, now let me go! You have nothing to do with me!" I yelled trying for the thousands time to break the chains. He just smirked.

"Oh it seems, no one has told you the little secret about you," He said leaning down towards me. "What shit are you spatting about now," I growled. He laughed once more, "Oh Natsu, you'll find out soon enough," He said smiling.

"Just cut the bull crap and tell me what the hell you're talking about!" I yelled. I had no time for this. He better just spit it out! "Now, Natsu that would ruin the fun!" He cackled. "How the hell is this fun for you!" I growled.

"Well, you see Natsu, being able to know that I have control of everything is amazing! You think that your plan to go to the center of the Kingdom was kept a secret?! Hell no! I've been watching you all and I have something in store for everyone coming! And you're half of the surprise!" He yelled, with the most insane smile ever.

"Who's the second half," I asked. He looked at me with an insane look in his eyes, "Why Natsu It's the one you love the most, it's the one that bears your child!" When those words left his mouth, I was filled with shock.

'What the hell are you planning to do to her!" I yelled trying to run towards him but pulled back by the chains. "Oh Natsu, you'll soon realize that. You'll know just what will happen to her, in just less than a few hours. When I decide to unleash the part of her she's never wanted to be unlocked! And then I'll have you both under my control!" He laughed.

"Now, I must prepare the battle scene, for this is the end of the world," And with that, he walked out the door. I stayed silent. What was it Lucy, didn't want to be opened? What is going on? I understand he has to get through Lucy to take over the world, but what does he mean by using the both of us?

This doesn't make sense. Did Lucy ever say anything, about something that she didn't want to be unlocked? No, I can't remember her ever talking about something like that. 

But, what. What is Lucy hiding? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone, who hadn't been captured by the enemy, was nearly to the spot they needed to be. Over the last 48 hours, most of the guilds' members were taken. But, they were not tortured. They were going to the same place, for there was another secret attack, that was about to be put into motion.

As the sun set on the horizon, the guilds made it. They all came to a large opening. In the center,  where there were crumbling castle walls. "Everyone over here!" Lucy yelled. The last members came over to her. 

"Okay, we need to fight off these guys now. We just need them to be knocked out and captured, that way no one will escape when the final attack comes," Lucy said with a determined look in her eyes. 

As she looked at the crowd she saw that there at least half of the allies were left. 'Where did everyone go?" Asked Lucy. "Many of them were captured, and Lamis Scale was turned against us by one the clans! The one that changes people's hearts!" Erza said.

"What about The Dragon Slayers and Crime Sorciere?" Everyone looked at each other. No one had seen them. Lucy knew that from the silence. "This is bad, if they've been taken then he most definitely has opened it, shit!" She cursed.

No one knew what to say to the blonde. After a few seconds, Lucy lifted her head. "Alright as you fight be aware to stay a good distance from the clan that changes someone's heart, and make sure to not hurt Lamis Scale. Try to knock them out as well," The blonde said with a stern voice.

Everyone nodded. Just as they had finished their conversation, the enemy emerged from the forest. Everyone got into a fighting stance, prepared to attack the enemy approaching them. "Now!" Lucy screamed, and everyone was off. Magic blasts were going off so much a lot of dust was kicked up, making it hard to fight.

It even made it where no one knew they were being watched. Zeref looked down at the battle before him, smiling. His plan was going perfectly. Lucy thought she could stay one step ahead of me well she was wrong, the mage thought as he watched his sister take down some more men.

As he watched he saw that she wasn't using her magic, but just her whip and her fighting skills. "So it seems she running low on magic and is trying to conserve it," He said out loud. While he looked down below, a man with a large scar on the left side of his forehead said came up to Zeref. "What is it Silver?" He asked.

"Zeref, he is ready, should we release him now?" He asked. Zeref thought for a moment. "Yes, let them see the awful truth of their dear friend," He said. And with that, the man known as Silver left. "Oh Lucy, soon all your friends will be dead, and soon no one will be able to escape my wrath upon the world,''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was fighting off soldiers left and right till the gate of the castle was opened, and a large roar came out. This made everyone freeze, no one moved a muscle as a man with large horns and red eyes emerged from the dark. 

As I looked closer, my heart broke in two. There, in the gateway, stood none other than my mate. Natsu.