A Blessing and A Curse

I was frozen as I looked into those red eyes, and from the moment I saw them I knew whose they were. "What are you doing here," I growled. The man walked slowly into the moon light, allowing his hideous smile to shine.

"Why can a father not visit his daughter?" He said in a cocky voice. Why was this man here? Why now? Does this mean he's here too? If he is this isn't good. "No he is not here now, he still planning his own attack," He said taking another step.

I stepped back. I need to get away from him now. "Then why are you here, why are you not with your favorite child," I spat. He laughed, "He is not my child, we may be related through Layla but-"

"Do not say her name!" I yelled reading my self to attack. How dare he say that name, he has no right after what he did to my mother. He smirked, "Why, I think I have every right to say her name, after all if I hadn't met her and done that to her, you, my dear would never be born. In fact, because of me, this whole war is starting. All because I loved your mother so much," He said laughing.

This angered me even more, "Just think, because of me your family is split. Your world is going to be destroyed, and all because I loved your mother, all because I loved her, all because I loved Layla," 

This tipped me over the edge. This man must die because he is the cause for all the pain that will be caused. I was about to run towards him and beat the crap out of him till he opened his mouth once more, "And I think because of that, you should be grateful to be alive, for you would not have met your mate or your friends. Or brought so many together. Nor would you have a living being growing side you. So, my dear, you are both a blessing and a curse to this world," 

With that, he left, in a cloud of smoke. I stood there for a while thinking about what he said. He is right. Because of him, I was born. And if I had not. Juvia and Gajeel would not be apart of my family. And Jellal would still be evil. And so many others would not be who they are today if I were no born.

Closing the door, I went to my bed and just fell on top of it. My mind wracked with questions. It's true. So true. I am alive, because of him. But that does not mean he defines me. I thank him for giving me life, but I will destroy him. No matter what.

I do not care if he is my father. He will die by my hands.

And with that, I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Mira, Erza, Cana, and Juvia came back with the mayors and king. "Thank you all for coming on such short notice but it is important," I said looking at the mayors and King. "Zeref and Acnologia are going to attack very soon along with four other clans. They are trying to destroy the world. But, in order to do that they must kill me. And the reason you are here is to tell you that all your people, except mages that are willing to fight, must leave with in two days," I saw a few about to open their mouths but I cut them off.

"I already have a place set up for them, where they will be safe. All you have to do is pack up the necessary things you need and have everyone meet me and my comrades in the center of Fiore. This is where everyone will be taken to the safe place," The mayors talked quietly with the king for a few minutes till the King finally spoke.

"Lucy, we will do as you say. We want to protect our kingdom and our home. You can count on us, to make sure we bring everyone to where you say to go," And with that once more thing was checked off. 

The mayors left soon after so they could go alert their towns, along with the king.  I let everyone know, that one more thing was completed and that we were closer to being finished with the preparations.