The Fated Lovers

"They opened his book, they opened E.N.D," I said looking at the man before me. At the man that I loved. "Everyone, be careful he's very dangerous!" I yelled, just as Natsu roared once more and sent a large blast of flames towards us.

As soon as he sent the flames at us, I knew these weren't regular flames. These were flames from hell. I run, putting up a barrier, blocking the blast. That drained my power. Crap I probably have less than 15% now. This isn't good.

Once the flames had cleared, Natsu looked down at us with red eyes, filled with the need to kill. "Everyone! get somewhere safe now!" I yelled. "No way!" I looked behind me to see everyone standing up ready to fight, "You don't get-"

"Lucy! We are in this together! Stop feeling like you have to protect everyone! We are a family and family sticks together!" Gray yelled. I looked down. I had been acting that way. Ever since I woke up. I had tried to keep everyone from getting too deep into my own mess. 

I hadn't even realized that I'd been pushing them away, thinking I was keeping them safe. "Gray's right, Lucy. We are in this together, which means we're saving Natsu together," Erza said changing her armor into a different one. 

As I looked around everyone had a fire in their eyes. A fire that could burn anything to the ground. 'Alright, then let's bring Natsu back! And end this war!" I yelled. Everyone cheered back. 

We all ran towards our friend. We needed to snap him out of his spell and get him back to normal. As we ran he sent out another attack, yet it didn't go towards us, no it went to the edge of the field. Creating a wall of fire around the castle, keeping everyone in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched as I fought off my friends. It was like watching a movie, or more like being forced to watch one. My movements weren't my own. I was being controlled, by that ass. He had opened a book and then I was under his control. 

He had come in just as Lucy, and everyone came to where we were. I could feel their magical energy.  Zeref came in with two of the people that had captured me. The guy with a tail and a girl with bunny ears. 

They unhooked my chains from the wall but kept them on me. I tried to fight against them, but they were too strong. They dragged me out, heading towards a large room that looked to be an old throne room. 

"Where are we," I growled looking at Zeref. He had his back towards me as he walked up to a large chair with strange carving I'd never seen before. "Why Natsu, we're in the old throne room, of the Royal Dragons," He said turning towards me.

"What do you mean? This was always is humanities realm," I said with a hint of confusion. He looked down, shaking his head. "Nope, before the very first Queen of the Dragon Realm, dragons lived here, alongside humans, until the Dark mage came to be," He said.

What the hell is he talking about now?  As if reading my mind he answered my question, "You see Natsu, long ago humans and dragons lived in harmony until the Dark Mage came along," He took a breath and continued.

"He was a man that was obsessed with power, and wanted to take over the world, but he needed something strong enough to defeat them. So he created Demon Books. These creatures were ruthless and destroyed everything in his path. The dragons feared for their lives and left the realm of the humans. Surprising though, they did not destroy the humans,"

"They instead followed the dragons to their realm. Where many were destroyed, except for one. This one had gained a conscience, wanting to help not destroy. This is Lucy's ancestor. The one who gave her family their secret," He took a pause to look at me. My face was full of confusion.

"You see Natsu, Lucy is a demon. Or at least her family is a demon passed down from generation to generation. This Demon is known as E.D.A. or Eithoires Demon Angel. This demon was created when a demon and member of the Royal Dragon Family  had a child," 

"They tried to take out the demon, but were unsuccessful, for this monster was both good and bad. They brought both destruction and joy. This was when the Fairy Necklace came to be. It would suppress the magic of the demon, for its power grew with each Queen. And now, it is so powerful it could take out a whole realm in one fell swoop," Zeref said.

"Okay but what does this have to do with you, why do you want to take over the world, and let this demon lose," I asked. He smirked, "Well you see, I'm the Orginal Dark Wizard," His voice was now deeper, and deadlier.

'I possessed this child's body when he was very young. I had been waiting for the opportune moment to begin my plan. For you see the demon's power had grown so much that the Dragon Council needed to keep it in under control," He said.

"I'm sure you're wondering why it had become so powerful, and that is because of Acnolgia, Lucy's father. He had added to the power of the demon, for he was the Dragon 'King'," Zeref said taking a breather. 

"And that's when I knew I had to use the power in this generation. For if I used your Book and her's then I knew I could destroy the world. And why I didn't do this in the first place? Well, I needed time to plan out how I was going to use her power. And needed to make sure you both were together and in an intimate relationship in order for the power to work fully," He said.

 Why did we need to be together to make it work? "And the reason why you're involved Natsu is that you are the reincarnation of the Demon that started this whole chain of power," I looked at him with a shocked face. 

"There was a prophecy made long ago that the two lovers that set this into motion, would be reunited once again. And that the power of the two demons would be so great, no one would be able to defeat them! And when you were born, I knew that it was the time to destroy the world, and finally take my rightful place on the throne," He said sitting down on the old throne, looking like a madman.

"And I have Summer and Silver to thank for all this happening. I couldn't have done this without them," He said laughing. "Now let's begin the main event," He said snapping his finger and the girl with bunny ears handed him a thick book, with the letters E.N.D. on it. "I hope you have wonderful time killing off your friends," And with that, the book was opened and I lost all control.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They came at me with everything they had. Trying to take me out. Knowing they had to do everything they could to defeat me. I saw the pain in their eyes, as we fought one another. It pained me to watch as I hurt them. Burning them with my flames.

Smoke was all around, making their eyes tear up, and making sweat form on their brow from the flames. The soldiers had given up the fight as they watched me fight my family. 

I wasn't paying attention anymore. It was too painful to watch, knowing that I couldn't get free of this curse. Why did I have to be born, why did I have bring this upon those that I cared for?

I was brought out of my thoughts, by a little girl in front of me. I nearly broke down from just the look of her. In front of me was my daughter. She looked pale and weak. 'Nori! What are you doing here!" I cried running towards her, getting down on one knee so I could be at her eye level. She smiled softly.

"I'm here to tell you to not worry daddy, mommy will save you," She said hugging me. I hugged my daughter back, happy to have seen her again. 'Nori, how are you here? I thought you had to be brought back to the spirit realm?" I asked, looking at her in the eye. 

She looked away and nervously laughed, "Used up the last of my power to come here and tell you that, I saw you suffering and needed to tell you that everything would be okay," She said, and she once again she started to disappear.

"I love you, daddy," 

'I love you too Nori," And then she was gone.