The Great War Has Begun

On this day, the greatest war had begun. One that would be known as the Dragon's Rise. In this war, many lives were lost on both sides. Ones that could not be replaced. But, this was also the war that leads the world into a new light.

And in this war, one girl gave her life to protect those that loved. Knowing she was also sacrificing another's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The war was spread out all over the Kingdom. Many towns had already fallen to rubble, as people fought for what the believed. In Magnolia, most of Fairy Tail was now fighting off the Nine Demon Gates of the Dark Wizard. The others were leading soldiers to the middle, trying to trap them.

It was deadly. Houses and builds were being destroyed left and right only leaving rubble as proof that a building once stood there. All the guilds were having trouble with both maintains and leading the enemy into the middle.

In the West, Blue Pegasus was fighting the Shi no uta Clan. This clan knew death magic and were very deadly. In the East, Mermaid Heil was fighting the Kurai kakudo tribe, and they were having a hard time fighting them since they knew dark angel magic.

To the South, Sabertooth was fighting the Nichibotsu Akuma clan, who knew Demon Slayer Magic. And Finally to the North close to Magnolia. where fairy tail was fighting, Lamis Scale was fighting the Akuma Maindo clan. This clan knew the magic that could change people true intentions for any thing. And finally Crime Sorciere was heading towards Magnolia, so they could help Fairy Tail.

As everyone fought, they all knew one thing, that they must keep going no matter what. The whole world, no the whole universe depended on them defeating this foe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mira, Levy, and I were having trouble getting past these soldiers. No matter how many we knocked out, there always seemed to be more popping up. This isn't good, I thought. If we can't get past these guys, then we're most certainly doomed.

"Mira! I'm going to try and use a very powerful attack, to give us an opening. So you and Levy take cover in ten seconds!" I yelled, not looking back to see if they heard me. This attack wasn't my most powerful one, but that wasn't the point. We just needed them moving.

I run through the soldiers, knocking them down as I ran. As I ran one had grabbed hold of my dress. One reason I'm not always a fan of using Loke's magic. I soon came up to the said pervert, after knocking out the guy that had grabbed my dress, "Loke, I'm closing your gate. I'm using a powerful spell, that could badly injure you," I said.

He nodded as I mentally closed his gate. And I instantly

I now stood in the middle of soldiers circling me. Good, this will be easier to take them out. I clasped my hands together, making a red magic circle appear under me. My hair began to flap around my face, making it somewhat hard to concentrate on the spell.

The soldiers around me ran towards me right as a barrier went up. And I began the spell.

"Shooting Star Blast!" I yelled, making thousands of stars burst around me pushing the enemy back almost 100 yards. When the blast had calmed down, I saw Mira and Levy running towards me.

"Come on we've got no time to waste!" I yelled as I began running farther away from the enemy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A large blast went past us as we fought the Nine Demon Gates of the Dark Wizard. It made the lot of us stop for only a second, to go straight back to fighting. Crime Sorciere was now with us, helping us try and take down this foe.

And trust me these bastards were hard to defeat. They didn't use magic. They used curses so this was definitely a challenge. We tried, key word tried, to use all our magic at once but, failed. As we fought I couldn't stop the feeling that one of them had a similar scent to Gray.

Could one of them be related to him?

We were fighting for who knows how long until we all heard a little voice in our mind saying run. Lucy's voices. She just told us to run. 'Quickly, go to the center now'

Without a second thought, we retreated and ran.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beads of sweat began to form on my head, as I ran and used my magic. If my theory was correct, most of the enemy will be, by now at least, be winning. That's why I need everyone to go to the center now, or else our chances of winning will be even slimmer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were fighting with everything we had. And that was a lot. These bastards were hard to get near. For if we got to close well, there go our minds. "Lyon we need to move now!" Chelia yelled. I looked at her and nodded my head.

She was right, the longer we stay, the more danger we were in. Our guild was beginning to get close to the edge of the city, till we were stopped in our tracks by a large group of our enemy. This gave them the chance to circle around us.

Crap. We're doomed. I thought as I looked for a way out. "This has been fun, but now we have a schedule to keep," A man who looked to be the chief said. "This is good bye, to your minds," Was the last thing I heard till my mind went static.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guilds ran for the center, trying to get there as fast as they could. Knowing very well they wouldn't be able to get there in just one day. No, it was going to take at least three on foot. And that made the journey even more dangerous.

Everyone had to be one guard. For closer into the country was a large forest. There anything could be hiding, waiting.

It was a deadly decision, but it was the only logical one. The closer they were to the enemy the easier it would be to take them out. And this worked for both sides.

Soon the sun was setting, and the game of hide-an-seak would soon begin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, Lucy you really think bringing us there will save you? Well, you're so wrong on that. I chuckled as I watched her run for the center of the Kingdom. Little did she know a surprise would be waiting for her there.

To think it was so easy to get him! Even with all his friends, he was easy to get! This made me laugh at how much talk there was about him, for only it be false. Such a shame but, this worked in my favor. It gave me the advantage.

And soon I'll have her too. With both of them under my control, the world will be mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I listened to his laugh. This man was truly insane. Good, that means he's also unstable. Once he gets what he wants, I'll kill him. Then I won't have to share the spot light with a child anymore.