Found

It's been a week since I've found out what my book is. I've had mixed feeling about it all week. The good thing is that it can only be used at close range but, the down side is that my mind will most likey be taken over. 

I can't stand the thought of that, so I've spent the whole week at my favorite place in the whole world. I came here a lot when I had run away the first time because my powers were released and I was afraid he would come after me. 

It was a large waterfall with cool water coming down, but a hot spring at the bottom. It was relaxing. And the best part about it was that it would let you enter your mind to help you gain more control over it. 

Cause even though our minds are our minds that doesn't mean things aren't lurking around. As I sat down in the pool of water I felt my body become more at ease. I got comfortable and closed my eyes. Soon I was in my mind ready to take out the little demons that lived in there. 

After today there would be no more, and I'd have full control over my mind. When I opened my eyes I was still in the pool, but something was off. The colors were dull. I didn't see the bright green color of the plants or the bright blue of the water. 

'What's going on here?" I said to myself as I stood up. I looked around till I heard a rustle in the bushes to my left. I got ready to fight whatever was coming. Thankfully I had my swim suit on. Soon I saw a shape coming towards me out of the shadows.

When I looked closer it was a human, but there was something off. Then I saw exactly who it was. "Hello, daughter how have you been?" He said with a smirk on his face. I glared hard at the man before me. How did he find me!?

"What do you want Acnologia?" I growled keeping my stance. He laughed and came closer to me. "What I can't say Hi to my daughter?" He asked stopping a yard away from me. "I am not your daughter. I never will be." I said with a dark glare.

He tilted his head, "You say that all you want, but my blood is running through your veins." He said smirking even more. 

"I will defeat you. You raped my mother, and have put all of my friends in danger." I replied. He laughed. "We'll see about that, cause soon your happiness and freedom will be gone." And with that, the dream of some sorts ended and I was back to the real world.

I shook my head. "I will die before that ever happens," I said closing my eyes ready to kill the last demon that haunted my mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on master! Where is Lucy!!" I yell slamming my hands on the bar. Master doesn't even flinch. "She is on a top secret mission. Given to her by the King." He replied taking a swing of his rum. "She has been gone for 5 months now! You said it wouldn't be that long!" I growled.

I missed her, and something tells me that this is no mission. "Natsu, I will tell you for the millionth time. She will come back when she is done now go away." The Master said waving his hand indicating me to leave.

I yelled in frustration and stomped out of the guild. I walked straight to Lucy's house. I've spent so much time here trying to pick up any scent I can. But, nothing it's as though she vanished off the face of the earth. 

I growl in frustration and sit down on her bed. "Where are you, Lucy?" I say to myself thinking of all the possibilities. 

Natsu left angry again. Master won't tell us where Lucy is no matter how many times we've pleaded. "Hey, Erza when do you think Lucy will come back?" I ask. She stopped eating her cake and thought for a moment.