The Different Worlds

Hi everyone!! I'm so happy to get this chapter out! I had about an hour or so after I finished my homework  before I had to eat dinner and get ready for bed that I decided to write this chapter! I'm sorry for the wait and also I didn't think I would've gotten a chapter out so soon after the last announcement! But anyway hope you enjoy. Love and kisses XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lucy I think that's enough..." A girl with black hair said to a tired looking blonde girl. "No, not yet. I need to get stronger." The blonde replied as she made 50 water, earth, and lightening Monsters each. They all charged at her stronger than the ones she just defeated.  

The child signed as she watches the blonde take down each monster. "Lucy I know you want to get stronger, but this isn't the way to go..." The child said looking down at the ground.  Lucy stopped what she was doing making the monsters stop attacking.  

"What do you mean Yuko?" Lucy asked walking over to the child. "What I mean is that you don't just need to work on physical strength, but also mental. You are stressed since we keep getting the same answers from all the witnesses and can't find a straight lead." Nori said picking up a flower.

"You, Lucy are delicate like a flower." She said showing the blonde the pink flower. "When you are stressed you stray from your objectives." Making the flower wilt, to make a point. "But, when you take a moment to relax you get back on track," Nori said making the flower alive again.

Lucy looked down. She knew Yuko was right. "So what do you suggest I do?" Lucy asked sitting down on the soft grass. "Go someplace you feel safe. A place where you know you can think in peace." The angel replied.

Lucy thought for a moment. She had so many places she felt peace at but she needed the number one place. A place where only she and someone special knew about. A place where she could spend hours at and never get tired of it. 

"I know where I need to go..." She said taking a deep breath. Lucy got up and began to walk to her hotel. Yuko followed close behind. As they walked through the town they heard a cry for help. Lucy ran to the cry of help to find three drunk men surrounding a girl that looked about 16.

"Aww come on Baby we know you want us." One man said getting close to the girl. The girl was quivering as the men got closer to her. Even though Lucy didn't know the girl she hated the sight. She walked up to them slowly trying to get the girl's attention. 

The girl noticed her soon enought, but Lucy made the motion to not let the men know. The girl lifted up a thumb without the men noticing. Lucy slowly walked up to the biggest one and brought her foot up to his neck.

She kicked him hard sending him to end of the alley way with a crash. The two other men looked be hind to see her. "Hey what the hell do you think you're do-" But, the man was vut off by Lucy punching him in the gut. The other man tried to attack but Lucy jumped into the air making him run smack into the guy she just punched. 

They fell to ground which gave her the perfect time to use a new attack she learned. "Holy Ice Dragon River!!!" A river of ice made the threen men fly into the sky. Lucy landed on the ground perfectly. 

"Ahh, now that that is taken care of are you alright?" Lucy asked the teen. The young girl nodded her head. "Thank you miss." The young girl said holding a package close to her chest. "It's alright. We have to be careful sometimes." Lucy said smiling at the teen.

"Thank you again, Miss." The teen said as Lucy began to walk out of the ally way. When Lucy was almost gone the younf girl called for her. "Miss! Wait!!" The teen said running to wards Lucy.