Shadows

"Zeref I am getting impatient. Where is the book!" Acnologia yelled as he slammed his hands on the desk. Zeref jumped a little. "I am working on it. But it is taking time. The book has been hidden ever since Snow was born way back when Summer ruled. So it will take time before we can pin point the exact place." He replied annoyed.

Acnologia growled, at the boy. He was beyond pissed. "I will try to find it soon. But, for now I have some shadow monsters following her and her child around." Zeref said. This made Acnologia a little calmer but, not by much.

"Fine. But you better have it soon." And with that he left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You can do it mommy!!!" Nori cheered as she watched her mother fight off earth monsters she had created. It had been a week since Lucy had left to get information and so far she had gotten a lot in a short amount of time. But still not enough. 

"Thank you Nori!!" Lucy yelled as she defeated the last few monsters. She had been out there since five am training. Nori had come down about ten am with Yuko. Nori and Yuko played and trained. Nori was only able to do light shower of the Light Dragon power though, since she wasn't full human yet.

And light shower was just where she was able to make snow light lights float around or a few hours. It was very pretty in fact.

Lucy fell to the ground. She had worked harder that day. Instead of 100 monsters. She did 1000. After a few minutes she got up and walked over to Nori sitting dow n next to her. "Nori do you miss Daddy?" She asked as she looked at her lap.

Nori nodded her head. Lucy felt bad. She knew Nori missed her father. She hadn't seen him in 4 months. She wrapped her arms around her daughter making it where Nori was pressed up against her chest. 

"Maybe we can go visit sometime okay?" Lucy said rubbing Nori's back. She felt her daughter nod her head. "Okay I'll send word to Grandpa and we'll visit soon." Lucy said kissing her daughter on the forehead. 

"But, for now why don't we go get some dinner?" She said helping Nori off the ground. "Okay!" Nori cheered. Lucy smiled as they walked out of the forest, with Nori bouncing along to a toon. Soon they made it back to the town. 

Lucy took hold of her daughters hand to make sure she didn't loose her since it was rush hour. "Nori keep up honey, I don't want you lost." Lucy said bringing her closer to her. "Yes, Mommy." Nori said with a death grip on her mother.

They soon got to the restaurant where they had a nice long and belly full dinner. As Nori ate her chicken, she looked up to see her mother in deep thought. "Mommy is something wrong?" She asked. Lucy snapped out of her thought and looked at her daughter.

"No my dear I'm just thinking about something from a long time ago. Nothing to worry about."Lucy said smiling at her daughter. Nori smiled back and began eating her food once more. Soon the two finished eating and went back to the hotel.

"Alright Nori time to get ready for bed. And when your done, I'll tell you a story okay?" Lucy said starting a bath for her daughter. "Okay Mommy, but can you tell me one from you childhood?" Nori asked shyly.

"Of course but only if you don't take to long in the bath." Lucy said helping her daughter undress and get into the bath.  After about 10 minutes Nori got out and dried off putting on fluffy pink pajamas Lucy had gotten her.  

She walked out to see Lucy sitting on her bed looking at  something silently crying. "Mommy?" Nori asked as she approached her mother. Lucy looked up startled. "Oh Nori sorry I was just thinking about something. Don't worry alright I'm okay." Lucy said getting up.

Nori just nodded. "Now what story do you want me to tell?" Lucy asked as she walked over to her daughter. "Something about you and Daddy." She said. "Okay then, sure." Lucy said as she an Nori want over to Nori's bed.

Lucy tucked her in the sat on the bed. "Let's see a story about your Father and I hmmmm..... Oh I know one you'll think this is funny!" Lucy said happily. "So when me and your father where younger, we used to hang out with uncle Gajeel, Aunt Wendy, Uncle Sting, and Uncle Rogue. We would play out side for hours." Lucy began.

"Me and Wendy would sit under a cherry tree and play with each other's hair and laugh at the boys. And while we did that the boys would get into wrestling matches trying to see who was better. Well one time Natsu lost, and was dared to kiss me on the cheek." Lucy said laughing, along with Nori.

"But,  when he came over to kiss me I grabbed a frog that had been hopping by and he kissed it's cheek instead!" Lucy said making a kissy face. Nori laughed at the image. "You're father was so angry, and said that one day he would kiss me. And well he did. He got me back about 8 years ago." Lucy said remembering that time. 

Nori laughed at the story, "Daddy is so funny!" She chirped. "Yep, and very brave too." Lucy said, "But, now it's time for you to go to bed little lady." Lucy said kissing her on the cheek. She turned out the light. "Good night my dear. I love you." Lucy said as she closed the door to her daughters room.

"Night Mommy..." Nori said as sleep took over her.