Two Halves of a Whole

The Picture is mine! You can find it on my Tumblr @/Aiocho Okay now to the story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acnlogia watched the mages fight his monsters. Smiling at how close he was to winning until a bright light came from his daughter. The monster stopped what it was doing to look down at its hands. The light became stronger, causing many to cover their eyes.

Acnlogia clenched his jaw. He knew that his daughter was being set free. This wasn't good. As the light became brighter the monster cried out in pain. Leaning backward, showing a light coming from its chest. It's roar made the mages cover their ears. The light then left the monster flying up into the air forming a large ball of magic. Gold and red flames wrapped around the ball. From within, there seemed to be a girl floating with her eyes closed.

As the mages looked closer, they saw that it was Lucy. They were then confused. Lucy was both in the ball of magic and there on the ground growling. The ball then exploded around the blonde, allowing everyone to see her clearer than before. She was wearing what appeared to be a belly dancer outfit with gold bracelets and pearls. Her hair was in two buns, but also down. The blonde also had three beads on some sort of crown. She looked almost at peace.

She looked like a goddess.

Her eyes shot open, sending a large blast of air. Mages held onto each other to try and keep in place. Her honey colored eyes were filled with determination. Turning her head so she that she could lock eyes with Acnolgia. He flinched at her gaze.

 She turned back to look down at her other half. Its eyes were filled with a hunger to take Lucy's magic and kill her. To take her life force. The monster jumped towards the blonde, making purple flames appear in its claws. Lucy looked at the monster with sad eyes. It was a dangerous monster, yet in the right hands could bring miracles.

Lucy raised her hand making gold flames be sent down to the monster. The demon roared in pain as the flames touched its skin. For these were not regular flames nor hell flames. They were the flames of a goddess.

Lucy looked at the monster struggling, flailing around like an animal. Once the flames had died it came at her once more. The blonde raised her hand sending more flames towards her until she felt a presence behind her. Turning her head so she could face Natsu. The pinket sent flames towards the blonde, making her lift her other hand sending back gold flames. Natsu was hit by them, roaring in pain. Just like the monster below.

The monsters didn't stop though. They came at the blonde throwing flames left and right, making it hard for the blonde to focus on them both. People watched in fear as Lucy battled the two monsters. They knew Lucy could defeat them, yet they felt like there was something wrong with the scene before them. It looked like Lucy was holding her own, but if they looked closely enough.

Cracks could be seen, forming on her face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was hard fighting against two demons. They came at me from every angle making it hard to pinpoint where they'd be next. As I fought them, I could feel myself weakening. Not by much, but I knew I had to finish this fast. Or else this would all be in vain.

A magic blast was sent right towards my face. I blocked it just in time but this made it hard to see what was around me at the moment. I looked around for movement until I felt a force push me down to the ground. I opened my eyes to see my other half.

It smiled when I hit the ground making a large crater. I clenched my teeth in pain. It dug it's claws deep into my shoulders making me scream. Lifting my legs, so that they were under its stomach, I pushed the monster off of me. Screaming as its claws left my shoulders, making me bleed more than before. I sent it back just a few yards, but it was soon charging at me once more. I barely had time to send a large blast of flames at it. Sending it flying back into some castle rubble. Natsu came from behind, blasting flames at me, I had no time to react.

His flames burned me. I winced in pain as I as I stood up. The next moment both of the monsters sent flames at me once more. I fell to my hands and knees,  "Lucy!" I looked to see Lisanna running towards me. "Stay back!" I cried. I would never be able to forgive myself if one of them got hurt. Lisanna stopped in her tracks, looking at me with fear in her eyes. "Lisanna, please stay back,"

She looked conflicted. She wanted to come help me yet, she was scared to take another step forward. "Please don't come near, it's too dangerous," Right as those words left my lips, another set of flames were blasted at me.

I screamed as the flames burned my flesh. Tears were streamed down my cheeks. I have to finish this now, or all the Queens sacrifices will be in vain. This pain would be for nothing if I died now. Trying not to scream as I stood, I held my arms out in front of me with my palms clasped together. I will end this now.  O all would be lost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Lucy bowed her head, a gold light started to form. A magic circle with dragon and zodiac symbols appeared beneath the blonde as the magic power waves began to increase. Her hair flipped around her face allowing people to see the Royal Dragon Crest on her back.

Lucy opened her hands to allow a gold ball of magic with the twelve Zodiac signs appeared within.

"I, Lucy Heartfillia, Daughter of Layla, 

Hold the power of all the queens of the past,

And the power of all the Zodiacs,

May my power erase all evil and darkness from this world

Letting it shine once more and be filled with peace," 

As Lucy chanted the spell the ball of magic in her hands grew, turning the flames around the battlefield to white. And the sky above filled with all the constellations and planets of their world. The stars shining brighter than ever before. The demons began to step back, knowing what was coming. Many mages started to run for shelter, hoping to get away from the blast. Lucy began to crack, even more, shards falling off as her power grew. 'This is it after this everyone will be saved' the blonde thought.

Right as the two demons were going to make an escape, Lucy shot her head up towards the sky, opening her eyes revealing one gold and the other white.

"I, Lucy Heartfillia Queen of the Dragons, will it to happen!" She screamed clapping her hands together making the magic ball around her explode. Rays of magic were sent all over the world.

Screams were heard, but then all was silent.