Clue

I had a dream less sleep. Which meant morning came sooner. The sun was shining through the open curtains, and I smelled a faint hint of buttercups in the room. When my eyes adjusted to the light I saw a girl with black hair sitting in the chair looking at me.

"Ga!!" I yelled falling off the bed in heap. The girl looked no more than 10 years old. "Hey! Calm down! It's just me!" The girl said. I took a closer look at her. Then I realized who she was. It was Yuko my guardian angel. 

"Oh Yuko. Hey um sorry I just didn't expect you to be here." I said scratching the back of my head. She laughed. "Oh it's alright don't worry. Oh and I took care of your scent train. So instead of it being vanilla and strawberries.  It's now  Blackberry." She said as she helped me up.

"Oh thanks. I forgot about that." I said rubbing my neck. "Well, anyway why are you here?" I asked sitting back on the bed. "Oh well I came to help you get information on you mission." She said taking a seat next to me.

"How so?" I asked as she played with my hair that needed combing. "No one can see me but you. It's like with Nori. How only you and Natsu can see her." She said. I nodded my head. "So I can follow people around with out them knowing and get even more information."

"Awesome! Well we better get started so we can beat the war faster." I said getting up and taking out a fresh a pair of clothing. 

I am ready. I thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Listen up brats!!" Master yelled at the guild. Everyone turned towards him. "As some of you have noticed Lucy is gone. Well the reason for that is because she has been called by the King to complete a task. She will come home soon I promise but for now please wish her good luck. You are aloud to send letters which I will give to her. Now that is all go back to what you where doing." He said as he headed down to the bar for a drink.

"awww..She came and is gone again... I hope she gets back soon.." Levy said closing her book. She was sitting at a table with Bixlow, Lisanna, Gajeel, and Natsu. "Same." Natsu said resting his head on the table.

Even though the guild was still loud and busy everyone had one thought pass through their mind. 

Please come home soon, Lucy.

  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay lets see. Who should we find first." I said as I flipped through the witness accounts and locations. As I looked through Yuko was sitting quietly by the window. She now wore instead of her white dress she wore a pink one. 

"Hey Lucy?" She called. "Yes?" She looked like she was trying to work out a problem in her head. "Can I bring Nori here? She'll be in the same state as me. Except Natsu will be able to see her." She said mumbling the last part.

A smile made it's way onto my face. She must be lonely. "Sure. I kinda want to see her again." I said smiling down into my lap. "Okay, I'll be right back." She said and faded away. What was she a ghost? A second later she came back with Nori. But she looked different.

She had a faint blue glow around her. And she looked more like an eight year old. I wonder why. "Mommy!!" Nori yelled running to my arms. I knelt down and hugged her. I could feel her body pressed up against me. Even if she was in a state of ghost yet not.

"Hello my baby. How have you been? I haven't seen you in a while." I said pushing her hair behind her ears and giving a kiss on her forehead. "I've been good, I have been playing with grandmama!" She chirped.