The Years that Pasted

Before we go any further, I am saying this now so no one gets their panties in a twist, though let's be honest someone still will, I had trouble finding the names of Gajeel and Levy's twins so I came up with different ones. Also, there are two ends to this story. Just to let you know! Now back to the Story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first year after the war was quite difficult. Many towns were destroyed to the point where there was only rubble left. The townspeople and mages did rebuild the towns though. It took a long time but they did it.

That wasn't the only thing that was difficult. The Mayors, Guild Masters, and King spent many months trying to piece together what happened, and how they should honor the fallen Dragon Queen.

Some thought they should write a book about her, though most didn't want that. Since the books would get destroyed and lost over time. Some thought about a song, but many once again didn't like that idea.

Then finally they decided to make the day the war ended and when the queen lost her life a national day of Honoring the fallen Queen, along with a statue of her in the town she once lived in. When the statue was built, many paid respect to the Queen.

Though many had moved on, The Fairy Tail guild did not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nori! Stop wiggling!" Natsu growled trying to get his almost one-year-old daughter to stay still so he could get her dressed. "Nori!" The little girl giggled as her father looked like he was on the verge of going insane.

Finally, after almost an hour of trying to get the toddler dressed, Natsu succeeded. Now he had to do her hair. That was the easiest part if you could believe. Nori enjoyed having her hair played with, probably because Mira always loved touching her pink locks.

"Okay, now I just need to get the baby bag..." Natsu mumbled looking around for the black bag full of all the baby supplies. While he searched for the bag, Nori waddled out of her pink and gold room into the living room.

She stopped in front of a large pile of stuffed animals, that were, in fact, her mothers. She played with one that looked like Aquarius, until Natsu came in and picked her and the doll up. "Ready to go to the guild?" The dragon slayer asked ruffling his daughter's hair.

The little pinket nodded her head and giggled a little as her father walked out the door, and down to the guild. As they headed toward the guild, Natsu thought on what had happened in the past 11 months.

The first few months were rough. Many towns were destroyed which meant many were without homes. The guilds let those without a home stay under their roofs until the houses were once again liveable. While that happened the Mayors, Guild Masters, Magic Council, and The King met to discuss the war.

They had learned what the Dragon Queen sacrificed in order to save the kingdom. So they made the day the war ended a national day to honor her memory, where people were to celebrate the victory and to mourn the loss of The Queen.

The old castle ruins were turned into a memorial for the war. They didn't want to make it a tourist spot or anything, so they put a protective circle around it to keep anyone and anything out. They did take one body though, and that was Zeref's.

They were told that yes he was the cause of the war, he was also Lucy's brother and that he had been controlled basically his whole life. They buried him next to Lucy in the Magnolia Grave Yard. There they could rest in peace together.