|1| I Wanna Make You Feel Wanted

No one ever pictures themselves falling in love.

At least, Y/N never really pictured herself falling in love. Because you can't really imagine the person that you're suppose to fall in love with. You only imagine the person you think and wish is right for you, instead of the person you were destined to fall in love with and spend the rest of your life with.

Alright, fine; that was bullshit...that was a lie to cover up the fact that people actually do picture themselves falling in love. Picturing yourself falling in love is called day-dreaming. At least, to Y/N, she's pictured herself falling in love. With who exactly? She's pictured herself falling in love with the wrong person.

She remembers one day in her junior year of high school, it was cold and she was sleepy; a warm classroom, to Y/N, if the classroom was warm and she was tired, she would pass out as soon as her head hit the desk. But that's not the point, the whole purpose of bringing this up was because she had spent her whole junior year picturing herself with this straight girl.

Falling in love with a straight girl is a death trap.

She didn't want to be reminded of those horrible times, so Y/n brought her coffee cup up to her lips, felt the warm liquid and let out a content sigh. She continues scrolling through her notes on her computer while picking up her pencil, twirling it around her fingers. Now this is something she never pictured. She never pictured herself in a coffee shop, studying and actually focusing on her studying after many years of complaining of how hard high school was. She hated high school, like really hated high school. Not hated to the point where she would wish it to burn down and continue burning down in hell, but she hated it.

Those four years for her were like living in hell. Those stupid, idiotic, let's not mention close-minded, assholes were always getting on her nerves. She drops her pencil on the table, glances out the window that was really close to her. You would think a coffee shop would have a lot of windows, but this one doesn't. It just has two or three windows entirely. She doesn't think much of it, she just stares at her notes on her computer confusedly.

How does x=4? She grabs her pencil again, writing down the problem, her tongue sticking out slightly as she does the work. It hits her once she's done that she remembers doing this in her senior year. Wow. She mentally thanks Mrs. Partee and nods once she realizes how the answer is indeed 4.

Her attention is diverted away from her notes when she hears the bell by the door ring. She hums in acknowledgement when she sees who it is. Never would she have thought of ever crossing paths with her, this girl specifically. She always thought that maybe they would meet in a, well, meet and greet. But she hadn't really thought of the girl, or the band, since she graduated high school. The only reason she thought of them that day was because she thanked them for helping her come out to her parents, her family entirely.

She shrugs it off, she is, of course, still a fan. She will never forget the people who have helped her find her confidence, but she's grown out of the fangirling. She's a nineteen year old, a freshman in college and plans on graduating college by the time she's twenty-three. Fangirling over the fact that the Lauren Jauregui is in the same coffee shop as her, won't help her graduate. Mid-terms are in a week and she plans on passing them, low Cs are not looking good to her right now.

But she couldn't help but glance at the girl, she watches as she takes a seat at a table, for two. Y/N, every table here is for two people or for more than two people. Get with it. Y/N shook her head at herself, she can't believe she just thought of that. She did realize something, the other girl didn't order anything. Maybe she's waiting on someone, this someone far more important than the purpose of this small shop is for.