|25| Please Don't Hate Me

"I hate my life." Y/N groaned out, resting her elbow on the toilet seat. Then she realized what she was doing, she instantly pulled away and groaned again when she felt her head pound."Lauren..." The girl groaned out tiredly, slouching over besides the toilet.

"Yes?" The green eyed girl laughed, leaning against the doorframe.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"I warned you about Dinah and her games." Lauren shrugged carelessly, her arms crossed. She stood up straight,"Come on, there's some food in the kitchen."

"Ugh, food." Y/N covered her mouth, feeling something along the lines of a burp or vomit. She hates vomiting, it's possibly the worst feeling in the world. She groaned, leaning over the toilet bowl waiting to see if she was going to or not. When she didn't, she sighed in relief and sat back."I'm not hungry." She told the green eyed girl watching her.

"You have to eat, so you can take medicine for your headache." Lauren told her.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, now get up." Lauren chuckled, walking off towards the kitchen leaving Y/N to groan tiredly. She slowly stood up, going over to the sink and beginning to brush her teeth.

Once she was done, she walked over to the kitchen and found Lauren sitting on the counter with a plate on her lap. She groaned when she saw another plate on the counter, meaning that it was hers, so she walked over and sat down on the stool. Before picking up her fork, she looked at Lauren with sad eyes making Lauren roll her eyes and shake her head. Groaning once again, she picked her fork up and stuffed some eggs in her mouth.

"The girls are coming over," Lauren started, Y/N stayed quiet listening and forcing down the food."they're coming over to apologize." Lauren scoffed, making Y/N look at her questionably."I can't believe Ally went along with Dinah with that."

Y/N shrugged, dropping her fork to rub her temples."All I remember was Dinah starting the 'Never Have I Ever' game. I did do it however and drank, after the fifth shot..." Y/N blinked rapidly, nodding slowly in hopes it will bring her memory back."I don't remember anything else after that."

Lauren hopped off the counter, grabbing Y/N's half empty plate and set a pill in front of her."Water only." She walked off, placing the plates in the sink before turning to watch Y/N take the pill."We need to talk." She finally said, looking at Y/N seriously, who was still drinking her water. She crossed her arms across her chest, leaned against the sink and waited.

Crushing the water bottle, Y/N raised her eyebrow curiously at the green eyed girl."About what? About last night? I told you, I don't remember anything–"

"About our kiss." Lauren interrupted.

Y/N looked down at the crushed water bottle, chuckling nervously,"Right, that." She met Lauren's eyes, shrugging as she said,"I completely forgot about that."

Lauren frowned,"What?"

"Sorry, I guess I was caught up in the moment." Y/N shrugged again, tossing the water bottle into the recycling bin. She looked back at Lauren, smiling a little when she added,"It was just a kiss. It meant nothing."

"Oh. Yeah." Lauren nodded, standing up straight and turned around to seem like she was going to begin washing the dishes."It meant nothing." She furrowed her eyebrows, confused from what she did feel with the kiss.