Epilogue: Rest of My Life [Part 3]

Six months later

Y/N remembers when she was younger when she said she was never going to get married. She was seventeen, in the closet, and wanted her parents off her back on the whole dating ordeal. Besides, she wasn't planning on meeting a person who would deal with her family...issues? Yeah, she thinks that's a good way to put the way her family treated Lauren when they first met her an issue. She is so glad they don't treat Lauren like that anymore.

"Can you tone it down with the makeup, please?" Y/N pushed her sister's hand away gently, only for her sister to give her look. The young girl gave in, allowing her sister to put a little more makeup on.

The door to her dressing room opened, and in came her maid of honor."I got the letter." Camila said excitedly, extending the envelope towards the bride. Y/N raised her eyebrow, looking at the envelope in confusion before Camila explained,"It's just a letter Lauren wrote." She quirked her eyebrow, still confused about all this. This is actually the first she's ever heard of this."About what she looks forward to in the marriage...ring a bell?"

"This is the first I've ever hear of it."

Camila shrugged,"Read it out loud."

There's a reason why Y/N chose Camila as her maid of honor. For starters, the brown eyed girl was the main reason they got together in the first place. Sure, Camila treated her like crap for a couple months. But Y/N didn't care of that, she chose Camila because she was someone she could go to whenever she needed advice. Jenny, Y/N's sister, she was always busy whenever she called to ask for some advice. Plus, she treated Y/N like crap for years, it wasn't until the year before that she accepted her back into the family.

Y/N took the envelope, opened it and unfolded the letter. She awed at how fancy it was, which made Camila, Sofi who was there as well, and Jenny roll their eyes. Clearing her throat, Y/N noticed that is wasn't too short or too long, then began reading."I look forward to exploring your music taste, and how it will mix with mine. I've been living with your music taste for three years now, and I have to say that you are the reason why I truly understand love songs now. I hate and love you for that. I feel like I'm in so typical love story where the girl finally gets the person they've been wanting their whole life. Except, our story is entirely different....there is so much drama, heartbreak that I didn't know was there. Our story is a rollercoaster I never want to go back in line for to go through again. But if I could, I would go back in time to be with you through the times you felt like you were alone. I look forward to hearing your voice SAY, not sing, me lyrics that I know is a way of you telling me you love me every night. Currently though, I'm really looking forward to call you my wife.

P.S. you're not the only one who can be romantic."

Y/N wiped her eyes, not wanting anyone to see her cry before sitting up straight. Camila smirked,"Did you just shed a tear?"

"Shut up." Y/N said to her playfully, wiping her eyes carefully again."I feel like an ass, I didn't write her one." She said, standing up and looked in the mirror. And she was happy with what she saw, wearing something she didn't expect to wear on a day she didn't expect to happen. She smiled confidently before turning around to meet the three pair of eyes staring at her."But I think my vows will blow her away." She smirked, earning raised eyebrows from Camila, Jenny and her mother.

/
\

"...Y/N." She broke out of her staring and turned to the short girl, raising her eyebrow because she wasn't sure what was going on. She mentally slapped herself for getting distracted with Lauren's beauty, then focused on Ally."Your vows."