|26| Please Don't Go

With all the song suggestions, I was inspired.
A long chapter for you, before the end.
Enjoy!
_______

Those three words never left her mouth.

Now that she thinks about it, she has never said those words to anyone before except her parents. She would jokingly tell her brother and sister, but even if she said it in a joking way; she meant it.

Here's the thing, this might not have anything to do with her life now, but she remembers wanting to graduate high school so badly. Shit, actually it does apply. She remembers just wanting to be an adult so she can have her own apartment, her own place to be herself and love whoever she loves. She promised herself that not a day would go by without her telling the girl she loved that she loved her. She thought it was ridiculous on how she was thinking about love at the age of sixteen, when she didn't even have a crush on anyone at the time. Then Magy came, but she's no longer apart of her "love life".

People expect too much when it comes to love, that's something else she didn't like about love. When you see someone propose to the person they love, it's extravagant! There will never be a simple proposal where the guy gets down on his knee and bluntly says,"Will you marry me?" Never. Never! Love was something extraordinary and Y/N always thought since it was, she would never experience it.

So because of that, she never bothered to learn how it felt to really love someone. She didn't even know if she really loved Magy. She thinks she knows about love, because she's read so many books about two people falling in love. So she grew tired of the boy falling in love with the girl, and searched for some Camren fanfics because those writers seemed to know more about love than Nicholas Sparks. What the fuck happened to him that made him want to write a story about a girl, who was dying, and a boy, a bad boy (no fucking surprise), and make them fall in love? Then end up killing the girl before they could get their happily ever after!

"Predictable." She turned her head, finding the green eyed girl looking at the TV. She quirked her eyebrow, not knowing what Lauren was talking about."This entire movie is predictable. The two main characters fall in love, then one of them die. Predictable." She repeated.

Y/N stared at her, watching her scoff then pick the controller up to change the channel. If she was being honest, she wasn't even watching the movie. She's seen the movie several times before, it never failed to not make her cry. She also thought it was predictable. Landon and Jamie's story is predictable, maybe not to the people who first watched it, but it's predictable to people who live now in 2016.

She started wondering, if there was a movie about her life, about her life now, would it be predictable? From the moment her friendship with Lauren started, to this exact moment. This moment could be called...Friends, she settled as she looked back to Lauren, feeling a smile subconsciously forming on her lips as she heard Lauren humming a tune.

"Laur," The green eyed girl stopped humming, quirked her eyebrow at the girl. It didn't occur to her until now, as she looks at Lauren's face, and notices how far they are from each other. Why aren't we cuddling?, Y/N looked at where she was seated and noticed the pitch black cushion. She was sitting on a couch she has never seen before in her life."What's going on?" She asked the green eyed girl.

"We're not friends, Y/N."

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows,"What?" Lauren shut the TV off, confusing Y/N even more when the TV turned back on after Lauren threw the controller on the floor.